The End

Wow okay. So finally after 200 messages this book is over. It's crazy. And now I'm sad :((

I never even for a second thought that people would even like these things but 1.2 million reads later.... Here we are haha. Also the fucking 35k+ votes and 14k+ comments! That's absolutely insane guys thank you so much.

I first started this book back in early September and out of the 5 months I've been doing this ice found so many great people. I have you guys and everything is just amazing :) I honestly can not that you guys enough for everything. The 5sos fam is so fucking amazing.

I'm kinda bad at thank you's but I just literally want to thank every single one of you.

Thanks you for reading this shit and voting and commenting and following me :D thanks for the lovely messages I get pming. Just thank you so much for it all. Im kinda really sad to see this book ending but everything will be fine :)

When I say I love you guys I mean it, I legit love you. You are like another (way cooler and inappropriate) family :) I never want to see any of you sad or upset over anything. I never want any of you guys to ever hurt yourselves in any type of way. I know how shitty and unfair life can be and honestly ending sometimes seems like the only option but guess what? It isn't. Your life is important. You may not see it now but it is. You have so many things to look forward too in the future. Someone in the world right now is looking for someone like you. You'll end up being the love of someone's life. You'll mean everything to them. But until that happens (and trust me it will happen) I'll be here to tell you how amazing and beautiful all of you are. So please before you think about hurting yourself come talk to me. I know exactly what it feels like. I'll always try and help you guys. I may not be able to answer back right away but I'll always be here. I love you guys so much.

Thank you all for everything!

GUYS JUST GO TO MY PROFILE FOR BOOK TWO!

I love you guys and thank you so much again

-LaLa xoxo