Give Me Hope ::mashton::

REQUEST: Ashton find blades in Michael's bathroom and they aren't for shaving.

*****

MAY BE TRIGGERING: IT'S NOT DETAILED BUT IT IS A SENSITIVE TOPIC SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

*****

Ash: hey kitten

Mikey: hey ash

Ash: have have you been lately?

Mikey: that's a weird question

Ash: please just answer it babe

Mikey: uh I've been fine I guess, why do you ask?

Ash: you know I love you right? And I never want you to hurt

Mikey: I love you too ash

Ash: I was trying to find some extra toothpaste because mine finally ran out so I was looking on your side of the sink and I found something.

Ash: I found blades Michael.

Ash: why didn't you tell me baby?

Mikey: I didn't want you to judge me.

Ash: no kitten no. Why would I ever judge you? You know I've been through the same thing and I know it's hard and it feels like no one is there for you and it sucks. I know it sounds so cliché when people say this but it really does get better I promise. I was in the same situation you're in now, but I'm okay. You will be okay too, you just have to let me in. You have to let me help you Michael.

Mikey: I love you Ashton but you can't help me. No one can, and I don't wanna be helped. I don't want people hovering over my every move making sure I don't do anything I'll regret. But I don't regret any of this Ashton I deserve everything I know I do.

Ash: you don't deserve this Michael. You deserve happiness and love not depression and pain. Please just let me help you.

Mikey: I don't want help Ashton

Ash: yes you do. You know you do

Mikey: no I don't.

Ash: Yes you do. Deep down inside you want someone to save you. Don't try and deny it! you're so stubborn but I know you want help.

Mikey: can we please just stop talking about this?

Ash: no, we may not. When did you start? Tell me.

Mikey: year and a half

Ash: we've been dating for a year and a half. I didn't do anything wrong did I?!

Mikey: no, it's just ever sense we came out as gay I get so much more hate.

Ash: babe I get just as much hate as you maybe more but I don't result to this Michael. Cutting is an addiction. It's not just something you can decide to just stop one day, it's hard. I know how you feel and I know people can act like shit and make you feel bad but starting this is going to be the worst decision of your life. When it comes the time when you let me in and you let me help you're going to find it so hard Michael. That's why you need to stop now. It's going to be hard quitting but if you continue this it's just gunna get even harder to quit. Just let me help you, please.

Mikey: this is why I didn't tell you.

Mikey: you worry to much, I'm fine. I'm not dead. You don't have to worry about me all the time, I'm not your god damn child!

Ash: I worry because I love you Michael.

Mikey: if you love me then why didn't you notice?! I made it so fucking obvious I was hurting but you're so god damn oblivious! I tried to get your help once and now I'm done with you. I'm done with your stupid inspirational quotes and drawings! I'm done with it all.