Rumor Has It ::malum::

REQUEST: Michael is a world wide famous solo rockstar on tour and Calum is his boyfriend back home. There are a lot of rumors about the colorful hair lad.

*****

Cal: Michael?

Mikey: Hey babe xx

Cal: what have you been up to?

Mikey: nothing really, just recording some new songs and shit

Cal: bullshit

Mikey: what?

Cal: well according to every magazine and website "Michael Clifford Rock Superstar Ditches Boy Back Home For New Girl Toy"

Mikey: what the fuck

Cal: don't 'what the fuck' me Michael

Cal: they have pictures Michael! I can't believe you would do this!?

Mikey: Cal let me explain

Cal: no! You can fucking explain! I see it all Michael! You can't squeeze your way out of this!

Cal: you go and leave me at home while you travel the whole fucking world hooking up with god only knows how many people! Did you ever think that maybe I wanted to come with you!? You always told me, you told me that when you got big and famous you wouldn't forget me and that we would travel the world together. I'm stuck here without anyone Michael. You promised me you would always be here for me but we don't even talk anymore! When was the last time you actually called to say you loved me?! Do you even love me anymore Michael?

Mikey: Calum, of course I love you.

Cal: this isn't the first time Michael! I see shit like this everyday. And I don't know if I can trust you anymore.

Mikey: Calum, don't fucking say that

Mikey: you know I love you so fucking much

Cal: then why are you doing this to me?

Mikey: baby, please just listen to me

Cal: don't call me baby

Mikey: Those pictures of me with that girl are absolute shit. I didn't kiss her, I didn't have sex with her. She isn't my "girl toy". I was telling her that I didn't want anything to do with her. I told her that I had a beautiful wonderful boyfriend back home that I loved so much and I would never do anything to fuck that up. I may have millions of fans all around the world but you will always be my number 1. I love you so much Calum.

Mikey: and as for me not taking you on tour, it's because you have school. You have a fucking soccer scholarship for gods sake Calum! I didn't want to take that away from you. I know how much it meant to you to get it and I'm so proud of you for everything you have accomplished. I want you to live the life you want to live. I don't want to drag you down with all the fame. I want you to be happy, and I thought keeping you home would make you happier.

Cal: well it's not. Michael I miss you, it's been hell not having you here with me.

Mikey: I know Cal, I wish I could just drop everything and come home but you know I can't.

Cal: then that's why I can come on tour with you!

Mikey: Calum, I'm not letting you give up your dream for me.

Cal: What do you think my dream is?

Mikey: A professional soccer player. You told me a million times before.

Cal: wrong

Cal: my dream is to be with you.

Cal: I don't give a shit about soccer or school! I care about you Michael. You are my dream and let me tell you it sucks not having your dream with you,

Mikey: I'm sorry Calum. I can't take that away from you.

Cal: Michael please. I know you want me there so why not?

Mikey: because I'm afraid Calum.

Cal: afraid of what?

Mikey: There are so many people out there Cal. So many people wanting to know things and making up stories. There are "fans" that send hate to people I love. You're a delicate person Cal, I know how much you could get hurt and I never want to be the reason you hurt.

Cal: but don't you see? I'm hurting now Michael. You not being here is hurting me. Everyday I wake up wishing to be beside you.

(A/N do you see what I did there? BESIDE YOU get it bc it's a song.)

Mikey: Calum, you have to believe me. I know it may hurt. I feel like shit all the time because you aren't here with me, but I can't hold you back from living your life.

Cal: but I miss you Michael. I miss you so much and I need you here. I need you. I can't fucking do this anymore Michael.

Mikey: I know Calum.

Mikey: maybe we shouldn't have to do this anymore.

Cal: what are you saying?

Mikey: I can't be there for you Calum. I'm away and I'm always in a different time zones. You deserve someone who can love you and someone who can be there for you 24/7.

Mikey: I can't do those things Calum. I can't.

Cal: What are you saying Michael?

Mikey: I think we should take a break.

Cal: Michael

Mikey: you know you deserve someone better. I'm busy Cal, you're busy. I can't keep telling you I'm coming home soon when in reality I have no idea when I get another break. And I love you. I love you so fucking much but we can't keep doing this.

Cal: please Michael. Don't do this, we can work this out I promise!

Mikey: no we can't Cal. Don't keep lying to yourself! You know I can't give you what you need.

Cal: I love you Michael.

Mikey: I love you too Calum.

Cal: so is this it? Are we over?

Mikey: Yeah...

Mikey: promise me Calum that you won't let me hold you back. You need to live your life, you deserve it.

Cal: don't forget me okay.

Mikey: I couldn't even if I tried.

Cal: I'll miss you...

Mikey: hey, this isn't the end of us forever. Don't think you can get rid of me that easily, okay?

Cal: okay.

_____________________

A/N

Bitching myself out bc I ended on a tfios moment... Don't hate me.

I loved this request and you {the lovely person who requested this} said to do whatever with it so that's what I did and this is what happened so I hope you like it (: xx

Don't forget to vote/comment/share this book! It would mean a lot to me ! Xxx