Rumor Has It pt2 ::malum::

Mikey: Hey Calum, it's me Michael. I don't know if you still have my number or anything, or if you changed yours but I just wanted to see how you've been.

Cal: Hey Michael, I've been good yeah. I uh got my soccer team to nationals and some judges there are considering me for the real deal stuff. How have you been?

Mikey: That's wonderful Calum! I'm so happy for you! And I've been good, just kinda been working on some new albums. Haven't really done much recently.

Cal: That's cool. I saw you won some VMAs, congrats man!

Mikey: Yeah, they're kinda just sitting in my living room collecting dust but I'm glad that people voted and actually enjoy my music (:

Cal: I'd be lying if I said I didn't vote for you a few hundred times ;)

Mikey: Thanks Cal! :) So how's your family been?

Cal: they're good. Yeah, they're like proud of me and shit so I guess that's good

Mikey: of course it's good, everyone should be proud of you.

Cal: yeah they're all proud and they like the choices I've been making. I really just want to make them happy

Mikey: They should be very proud :)

Cal: Yeah, so if there a reason you texted me? Not that I don't want you too! It's just it's been like 2 years and you've never texted so why now?

Mikey: I just missed you I guess, felt like shit for never staying in contact but I always think of you Calum. I still love you so much.

Cal: Michael, I've missed you too but what we did was the right choice.

Mikey: but we said we would take a little break, that we would get back together.

Cal: yeah and I though a little break was a few months not 2 years.

Mikey: I know Cal, but I did it to help you. You needed to focus on school more not me

Cal: You did it to help!? It didn't feel like "helping". It was fucking hell not having you here with me Michael! So don't you fucking tell me that you were trying to help!

Mikey: I know, it was hell for me to Calum but I knew you would get everything you loved taken away from you! But look at you now, you're being considered for Olympic soccer! That wouldn't have happened if you came with me.

Cal: you could have at least tried to stay in contact. Every night I would stay up just waiting for you to text or call but it never happened. I was so fucking heartbroken Michael. I wished that it was you comforting me instead of Logan for the longest time.

Mikey: Who's Logan?

Cal: he was my roommate in college.

Mikey: what do you mean he was? Did you switch roommates?

Cal: I don't consider him my roommate anymore Michael.

Mikey: then what. What is he.

Cal: he's my boyfriend...

Mikey: How long have you been dating?

Cal: 2 years.

Mikey: we broke up 2 years ago Calum! When did you start dating him!?

Cal: a couple weeks after we broke up. I only started to date him because I though it would keep my mind off of you, but somewhere a long the way I fell in love.

Mikey: Why?

Mikey: why didn't you wait for me?!

Cal: I couldn't wait 2 fucking years Michael.

Mikey: well I did.

Cal: don't try and blame this on me Michael! I told you how much I would have rather been with you but YOU were the on who told me to stay home. YOU were the one who broke things off between us so don't try and make me seem like the bad guy here.

Mikey: I was trying to help you!

Cal: no you weren't! If you really wanted to help me then you would have seen how much happier I would have been with you. You wouldn't seen that on the inside I was dying. All the cuts and scars, you never even saw those huh? You never saw anything because you were never there for me Michael! You could have at least made a little fucking effort. You were the one who was supposed to always be there for me but instead it was Logan. So yes you can go ahead and blame me for falling in love with him, but just know it's all o your fault Michael!

Mikey: You cut yourself?

Cal: I used to.

Mikey: when?

Mikey: when did you start?

Cal: a week after we broke up..

Mikey: Calum..

Mikey: I'm so fucking sorry.

Cal: of course you are.

Mikey: I never meant for this to happen! I was honestly just trying to do what was best for you!

Cal: Can we just stop? I'm happy Michael. Isn't that what you wanted.

Mikey: I wanted to be the reason you were happy.

Cal: just stop. Listen, I love Logan. So fucking much okay? He is the love of my life and I honestly can see a future with him. If things with us were meant to be they would have worked out. I'm sorry Michael.

Mikey: they can work out if we try Calum

Cal: No, they can't. I'm sorry but I think it best if we both just moved on with our lives. So please don't text me anymore. Go live your life Michael, find someone who can make you happy.

Mikey: I'll miss you Calum.

Cal: goodbye Michael.

--------------------------------

"World Wide Famous Rockstar Michael Clifford, has been reported dead after what appeared to be an accidental drug over dose. Michael Clifford's body is being taken into a autopsy team to determine the exact cause of death. Michael Gordon Clifford was a musical genus, and will be missed by many."

_______________________

A/N

..........please don't kill me.

You guys were probably expecting like "oh cal I missed you" "I missed you to let's get married" but hell no. Not everything has a happy ending and I like the way this ended.....

So yes just don't stab me with pitchforks or anything....

Don't forget to vote/comment/share this book! Xx