Insanity pt 1 ::Cashton::

This was written by my lovely cowriter LiveLife_ShipCake xx
*****

Cal: they always said i was a weird kid for having an imaginary friend.

Cal: they say kids with imaginary friends are lonely inside, lost.

Cal: i agree that I was lonely, which is where you came in Ashton.

Cal: you with your bouncing dirty blond curls, and infectious smile. A giggle that could cure diseases, and eyes just like the jungle so confused and tangled but beautiful.

Cal: and...you just seemed so real.

Cal: it was like i could hear you speak, touch you. It was like you were really there.

Cal: you were there to listen, and talk to me when i was feeling upset which was happening more and more as time went on.

Cal: you were there to kiss the pain away.

Cal: they try and tell me you're not real, don't listen to them sweetie, i know you're are

Cal: i believe in you Ashy.

Cal: i have real friends now Ash.

Cal: their names are Michael and Luke, and they're pretty cool. They dig the same music as us too.

Cal: but, they're not you.

Cal: they weren't there when my dad used to hit Mum late at night. You were.

Cal: they wernt there when i used to get bad thoughts about not wanting to be here, you were.

Cal: but, I don't see much of them anymore, unless they come and visit me.

Cal: the Physic ward isn't all that bad.

Cal: ever since i got thrown in there, you've been showing up more than ever. Mainly because it's even lonelier there.

Cal: they say i have Schizophrenia, whatever that is.

Cal: i have to take my meds now Ashy

Cal: i love you.

Ash: wait Cal, I'm here.