Im Yours ::lashton::

REQUEST: ashton catches luke kissing a girl, and he gets hella jealous.

****

Lukey: Ash please answer back

Lukey: please

Lukey: it's not what it looked like!

Ash: really!? Because it looked like my boyfriend, was making out with some random girl!

Lukey: i know what you think Ashton but it's not really what happened!

Lukey: I didn't want to kiss her back

Ash: but you did!

Lukey: I didn't do it I swear! Aleisha was the one who came onto me!

Ash: Aleisha? As in Aleisha Mcdonald? As in your ex girlfriend Aleisha?

Lukey: um yeah

Ash: why the hell would you hangout with her!?

Lukey: I didn't want to be rude and I though we could catch up...

Ash: Right you didn't want to be rude but when I say I want to hang out with you, you always make up excuses !

Lukey: Ashton you know that's not true! One time I said I couldn't hang out because I already made plans with her!

Ash: then you cancel your fucking plans with her and make time for your fucking boyfriend!

Lukey: will you stop! I just wanted to hang out with her

Ash: MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE IS NOT HANGING OUT!

Lukey: oh really because you seem to think it is every time we hang out!

Ash: that's because I'm your fucking boyfriend!

Ash: or at least I was

Lukey: Ashton stop it. You know I love you more than her.

Ash: so you still love her?

Lukey: that's not what I meant

Ash: well you seem to do a lot of things that you don't mean, don't you?

Ash: you know what? Go love your stupid girlfriend because I'm done. You obviously love her more than me.

Lukey: Now that is not fucking true ashton and you know it. I love you, not her. You. I broke up with her just so I could be with you. So don't ever for a second think that I could love another person. I know what I did was wrong, but I honestly didn't know she was going to kiss me. She came onto me, I didn't want to kiss her whore mouth. I wanted to kiss you. I was trying to get her off of me but then you came in. I tried to explain but you ran off. I love you Ashton and I want us to stay together. We are going to have our ups and our downs but I will always love you and I hope you will always love me too.

Ash: I don't even know what to say...

Lukey: you don't have to say anything, just know that I love you and I always will. And I'm sorry

Ash: no, I'm sorry. I over reacted and got jealous.

Lukey: it's alright ashy, I would get jealous if I saw you kissing another girl. I'm sorry

Ash: you don't still love her do you?

Lukey: of course not Ashton. I love you and only you

Ash: good.

Ash: no whore or man slut will take my Lukey away.

Lukey: can I say something?

Ash: what?

Lukey: Jealous you is so fucking hot

Ash: really?

Lukey: yes! Like you just get all possessive and damn please do it more

Ash: xD you want me to get jealous?

Lukey: yep

Ash: alright, just don't go around kissing other people dumbass

Lukey: yes, sir

Ash: so submissive

Lukey: only for you ;)

Ash: hehe

Lukey: so we aren't breaking up?

Ash: hell no boy

Ash: I'm going to keep you forever

Ash: because you are mine.

Lukey: I'm yours.

_____________________

A/N

First off no hate to Aleisha, well kinda but not a lot

Second, it's fucking 4 am and I'm still up bc only god knows why!

And also I still have a bunch of request to fill and a didn't even upload anything last night but oh well

AND LASTY 5SOS ON THE TONIGHT SHOW HOLY SHIT OH DAMN I CRIED I REALLY DID FOR ABLUT 5 MINS LIKE ASHTON GOT TO SING AND HE SOUNDED SO BEAUTIFUL AND ALL OF THEM DID AMAZING AND THEY WERE FUNNY AS FUCK BUT ALSO LAME AS FUCK!

Alright peace out fuckers <3

Don't forget to vote/comment/share this book! Xxxx