// 036

still in english !!

-
friday
-
June 15th, 2018
-
6:56 AM / 06:56
-
mikey + (Y/N)
-

(Y/N): MIKEY

(Y/N): IM GOING TO KILL YOU

Moikey: why

(Y/N): i h a v e a h i c k e y o n m y n e c k

Moikey: so what

(Y/N): W e  n e v e r  t o l d  a n y o n e  w e  w e r e  d a t i n g  b u t  h a l s e y

Moikey: o h dont you have concealer or whatever it's called

(Y/N): noooo I ran out yesterday

Moikey: well

Moikey: you're fucked

(Y/N): bleh

-

"If you wanna go to CVS, we're gonna be late for school," Halsey stated, standing in the doorway of the bathroom. "How late?" I asked, sliding my back down against the bathroom door. "Late enough for you to get yelled at by the principal since 'you're supposed to be a role model for students because you're on student council'," Halsey mocked my principals voice as I chuckled.

"Your hair is long enough to cover it, right?" Halsey grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I stood there silently as Halsey tried to fix my hair. "Okay," she sighed, retreated her hands and walking into my room as I followed. She was whispering to herself as she opened my closet door and searched through my shirts, specifically, my flannel ones.
"Okay, well," she pulled out a dark green flannel. "Wear this, and button it all the way up." She handed me the shirt as she walked out of my room, closing the door behind her. I sighed, pulling the sleeves of the flannel shirt on, and buttoning the shirt, as Halsey shouted, "WE NEED TO GO!"

-
7:01 AM / 07:01
-

"Why did you guys run here?" Gerard questioned as the two of us panted, gasping for air. "Why do you think we ran?! We were running late!" Halsey panted as Gerard shrugged.

"Why are you wearing a flannel in the middle of June? Aren't you hot?" Mikey asked as I slightly shifted my eyes towards my neck as he silently made an "o" shape with his mouth.

-
2:27 PM / 14:27
-

"I'm obviously the best looking one of my chemical romance," Frank stated. I sighed, running a hand through my hair, and flipping it to the other side.

"That is hilarious, it's obviously me," Gerard argued, still focusing his attention on his phone like everyone else.

"Lies! (Y/N), who's the hottest one?!" Frank's voice cracked as Gerard chuckled.

"Ask Halsey," I pointed to my right at her as she groaned. "Do not fucking talk to me. Im on a hot bus with sixty other kids, and its ninety-seven degrees fahrenheit. I will knock you out," Halsey muttered, looking back at her phone as Gerard's, Frank's and even my own eyes widened.

"(Y/N), who's your favorite one in the band?" Frank asked in a whiny voice, as his back slid further down the seat. "Uhh—"

"Its obviously me," Ray joked as I nervously chuckled, focusing my attention at the floor, since I couldn't seem to face any of the boys.

"No, it's me!" Frank argued. "Calm the fuck down frank, it was a joke," Ray laughed, focusing his attention back to his phone.

"It's me, don't lie to yourselves," Gerard (falsely) stated, running a hand through his bright orange carrot hair.

As the two continued to bicker, they stopped once they heard Mikey laugh.

"What.." they both looked at him as his attention was still towards his phone.

"I'm her favorite."

"NO!" Frank and Gerard protested, and Mikey chuckled, shaking his head as he continued to do whatever he was doing on his phone.

"It's obviously me," Franky slightly turned his head to see what I was doing. After a few seconds, his lips formed into a smirk.

"Y/N)," he sang my name. "What.." I suspiciously asked, confused.

"So, did someone punch you in the neck?" He smirked even wider as everyone looked at me.

"Oh god," Halsey sighed under her breath, holding her head in her hands.

Mikey slightly parted his lips to say something, but closed them a few seconds later, returning his attention to his phone.

"Who was it?" Frank asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nope."

"Was it your ex?"

"No??? Frank why would it be—"

"Was it Halsey?"

"I... have standards."

"Don't bring me into this, Iero," Halsey growled.

"That guy from that one place?" Gerard sat up straight.

"Yes, Gerard. That guy from that one place. He was totally smoking."

"Wait really?" His eyebrows raised.

"No, Gerald."

"Can't you just tell us?" Frank whined, running his right hand through his hair raven black hair.

"Jesus Christ, leave the poor girl alone," Mikey chimed into the conversation- well, interrogation.

"No! I need to know," Frank groaned.

"It's not very important, though."

"Yes it is!"

"Frank—"

"Whatever," Frank dismissed Mikey, focusing his attention back on me.

"Was it Jake?"

"No."

"Caitlyn?"

"Fuck no."

"Katherine?"

"Stop naming my exes."

"Bella?"

"I SAID STOP NAMING MY EXES, FRANK."

"Okay, Okay.."

"Well.. uh.." Frank stopped naming random people that I haven't talked to in a while and thought.

"Oh!" He snapped his fingers on his right hand.

"Jackson?"

"Nope."

"...Gerard?"

"Frank, no."

"Ray?"

"Uh, no."

"Me?"

"Don't be dumb, Frankie."

"I mean hey, you never know."

"Oh my god," I sighed, shaking my head.

"Patrick?"

"Did you forget he has a girlfriend?"

"Oh yeah."

"Mikey?"

My slight hesitation to answer that was enough for Frank and Gerard to have their suspicions answered. Gerard and Frank looked in Mikey's direction with dropped jaws. Mikey hadn't moved an inch besides his lips drawing a smug smirk and him scrolling through his phone.

"And you said that I wasn't her favorite."

-