// 076

I have a hand kink for Frank Iero's hands I'm sorry

"Robert, you're not a virgin. Don't lie."

"I'm sixteen!"

"Robert, you lost your virginity in eighth grade. Don't lie."

"How would you even know?! You were a freshman!"

Robert's face turned bright red despite his dark skin color as Alex laughed at him. "You can't pretend you're a virgin, dude! And what's the point?" Alex teased, slipping and falling into the black fence behind her as Robert pointed and laughed at her.

"I wouldn't talk," Alex stood up again, brushing off her shoulders, "I do not lie about my virginity."

"Are you a virgin, Alex?" I chimed into the conversation.

"Yeah, haven't had a boyfriend slash girlfriend for over four weeks in a row since sixth grade," Alex shrugged, "so why the fuck would I waste anything on that?"

"You were in a relationship in sixth grade..?" Robert arched his right eyebrow as Alex nodded, "Jennssiel, remember?"

Robert's facial expression changed to dull in a matter of two seconds. "I would've been a better boyfriend," he sucked his teeth, straightening his posture. "I mean, a gay leprechaun would've been a better boyfriend, there were... so many things wrong with that boy.." Alex shuddered, staring at the ground.

"What did this 'Jennssiel' character do?" I asked, leaning on the black fence Alex previously fell into.

"Well," Alex chuckled, putting a strand of her bond hair behind her ear, "It was a very bitter breakup, to say the very least," she pushed her glasses onto the top of her head as they laid nonchalantly in the blond mess that was Alex's hair.

"And a lot of disgusting sexual things about him," she muttered under her breath loud enough for me to hear.

"I have a random question," Robert turned to Alex as she looked up rom the ground.

"Shoot, Roberto."

"Did I ever have a chance with you in middle school?"

Alex and I exchanged glances for a second.

"Robert... I don't even know how to answer that question— you ran up to me during recess in 2012 and told me ' yo, add me on my space', then ran off."

"Anyways... when the fuck are they going to open the school doors? Or at least, let people off the fucking busses?" I whined, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"Who the fuck knows, what time is it now?" Alex asked, running a hand through her hair.

I pressed the on button on my phone as the screen lit up with my phone background, accompanied with numbers and letters.

8:43 AM / 08:43
August 31, 2018

"About 8:40, we were supposed to get in at 7:20, great!" I sarcastically stated with enthusiasm.

"Does this mean we have a longer school day or are we getting our regular time..?" Robert asked, rubbing the back of his neck.
"They can't keep us here later than usual without our parents knowing, so it's a shorter day, I guess," Alex shrugged.

"I just want to sleep, why the fuck do I have to be here?" I whined, sliding my back down against the fence, hugging my knees to my chest. "Honestly, I just want to skip too," Alex sighed, sitting next to me with her left leg extended and her right hugged to her chest.

"Y'all tryna sit on the dirty ass ground?" Robert sucked his teeth, crossing his arms.

"We belong on the ground. We are made of dirt."