// 112

-
monday
-
april 15th 2019
-
7:37 AM / 07:37
-

"Where's Alex?" Frank asked, eyes still glued to his phone.

"I'm pretty sure it's her turn to do announcements today," Halsey shrugged, looking over her shoulder and back at us.

"Weren't announcements right when we got inside? Why would she still be up there?" Frank put his phone down on the granite tabletop.

"They didn't do announcements yet today. Hey, maybe finally you'll be here to listen," Gerard shrugged, leaning his head against the wall.

-
2:14 PM / 14:14
-

"Do you even know what sardonic means, Halsey?" Alex chuckled, running her right hand through her long, black hair.

"Uhh.. no," Halsey admitted as Alex rolled her eyes, walking onto the bus, as Halsey and I followed behind her. We were pretty much the last people on the bus.

We walked to the back where Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray, Pete, Patrick, and Brendon seemed to be.

"What's up," Alex greeted as Frankie looked up, moving to a different seat, sharing one with Gerard.

"I threw a box of cake mix at Ms. Schofield," Brendon stated. Halsey's eyebrows raised as a reaction as she sat next to the taller boy, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

I sat near the window as Alex shoved next to me.

"But.. why?" I chuckled, pulling my phone out of my pocket and plugging my earbuds in.

"Her face looked caked, but not enough for a full cake."

"BRENDON," Halsey shouted his name, a tone of authority. Everyone burst into laughter, including her.

"You don't do that to teachers!" Halsey exclaimed, using hand motions.

Brendon huffed. "I'm sorry, am I not allowed to be punny?"

I grimaced at his words. "Brendon Boyd Urie, I hereby disown you as my brother."

"You can't disown your twin brother, ya twat." Brendon rolled his eyes as he reached over to flick my forehead.

"Ow, what the hell?!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't even hit you that hard," Brendon falsely stated, "twat."

"Billboard." I shot back.

He grinned maliciously. "Rat whore."

"Man whore."

"Ugly bitch."

"Faggot."

"Suicidal fuck."

"Bastard kid."

Alex suddenly reached over and smacked Brendon in the forehead before he could reply.

"Hey! Enough you two! You're twins for fucks sake!" she exclaimed, sitting back down and rubbing her temples.

"Yeah, why do you think we hate each other so much," I replied, monotone.

"Ugh, now I forget what I was even going to say," Alex slightly shook her head, as if she was our mother, disappointed in us.

"Oh! Oh, yeah I remember now," Alex sat up straight, turning to Frank who shifted his eyes to her.

"Uh, yeah, uh, Frank, wanna go to prom with me?"

Gerard, Pete, Patrick, Mikey, Halsey, Brendon, and I all instantly paid attention, unaware this question was even a possibility coming from Alex's mouth.

Frank's eyes immediately widened, as he fell off of the bus seat. Everyone's heads tilted down slightly, looking at the boot on the floor.

"Wait, are you serious?" He asked in disbelief as Alex slowly nodded.

"What about that girl you asked?" Frank queried, starting to look suspicious.

"She never existed, I just wanted to throw you off," Alex shrugged. "Now, are you gonna day yes or am I taking (Y/N)?"

"Hey, I don't wanna be your second choice!" I whined, sitting up straight.

"Sorry," Alex carelessly shrugged as I rolled my eyes before shifting them back to Frank. "Well?!"

"Yes!" He stood up, gaining his balance against as the bus came to a quick halt, causing everyone slightly to shift in their seats. Frank fell back onto the dirty bus floor.

Alex sighed, standing up and extending her hand out, offering her hand to help him up. He grabbed her hand and pulled himself up, sitting next to Gerard again with no change in the joker–sized smile on his face. Alex then moved back to her seat, plopping down onto the weird green bus seat material and looking at her phone.

I moved over to Alex to whisper into her ear, "I was waiting for you to quickly say 'just kidding'. Kind of disappointed."

"Oh stop it," Alex sucked her teeth and slightly shook her head, pushing me lightly back into the position I was previously in.

Wow, okay. That just happened.

Good job, Frank. Finally got someone who doesn't hate your guts.