// 069

-
tuesday
-
July 3rd 2018
-
1:48 AM / 01:48
-
mikey + (Y/N)
-

Moikey: hey princess

(Y/N): noo

Moikey: what

(Y/N): don't call me thatt

Moikey: why not

(Y/N): because I'm not a princess

Moikey: But you're my short emo princess

(Y/N): you can't call me short

(Y/N): I'm taller than Hayley and Halsey

(Y/N): and the same height as Frank

Moikey: you're still shorter than me

(Y/N): name one girl you know taller than me

Moikey: Alex

Moikey: gerard

(Y/N): WAIT WHAT

Moikey: I'm kidding

Moikey: hes most likely one though

(Y/N): probably

(Y/N): Anyways what do you want

Moikey: you still owe me

(Y/N): okay

(Y/N): and

Moikey: do I need to spell it out for you

(Y/N): no I'm just trying to avoid you right now

Moikey: how rude

Moikey: I'm being DiSrEsPeCtEd

(Y/N): oof

(Y/N): my parents are home

Moikey: should I ask Brendon that

(Y/N): no

Moikey: why not

(Y/N): because he's not home

Moikey: well where is he

(Y/N): with his dumb girlfriend

Moikey: I thought he was gay

(Y/N): Be quiet Rat boy 

(Y/N): but same

Moikey: that's rude

(Y/N): I know

Moikey: whatever rat person

(Y/N): ouch

(Y/N): I've been insulted

Moikey: oh shut up 

(Y/N): make me

Moikey: I can not physically do that right now

(Y/N): oH

Moikey: whatever just come over

(Y/N): cough cough remember what happened last time

Moikey: Gerard's sleeping over Frank's

Moikey: and my parents are visiting family in Jersey

(Y/N): Ugh

(Y/N): fine

Moikey: don't act like you don't want to

(Y/N): ...

(Y/N): shut up

-

(Y/N): open the fucking door rat boy

-

Almost immediately, the front door swung open and Mikey pulled me inside, slamming the door behind me. "Jesus Christ, one day that door is going to break, Mikey," I chuckled as he pulled me up the stairs, with no response.

"Oh my god, say something," I groaned as he pulled me into his room, slamming the door behind me.

"Something, rat," he smirked, slamming me against the door. "Oh fuck off—" I was cut off by Mikey smashing his lips into mine. I snaked my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I could feel him smirk against my lips as I did so. His lips traveled from mine down to my jaw, as I suppressed a moan.

"F—fuck Mikey!" I moaned into his ear as he kissed down my neck. Once he reached my collar bone, he scraped his teeth against it, then licked the freshly made bruise.

There were going to be a lot more of those where that came from.

His hands traveled up and down my body as his lips made their way down to my tank. He detached his lips from my skin, pulled the tank top over my head, then threw it behind him. His lips almost immediately attached to above my bra as I grabbed his jaw and pulled his face up to make his coca—cola flavored lips meet with mine. I put my arm back around Mikey's neck as he easily unclasped my strapless bra, letting it fall to the ground. Mikey's lips once again traveled down to just above my breast, as my breath hitched.

"Jesus Christ Michael, just fuck me," I groaned into his ear as his lips formed a smirk against my skin. He squeezed my right leg, signaling me to wrap them both around his waist as I did so. His lips detached from my skin once again as he brought me over to his bed, putting me down on the mattress.

He hovered over me as he pulled down my shorts, along with my underwear. "No fair, you still have your clothes on," I whined as I kicked off my underwear and shorts as they scattered somewhere on the floor, pulling on the hem of his Iron Maiden shirt. He quickly pulled it off, discarding it behind him. My hands ended up unbuttoning his skinny jeans, tugging at them, as he pulled them off along with his boxers, throwing them in the same direction as his shirt.

He positioned himself over me, as he pushed into me quickly, not letting me adjust to his size. I slightly let out a gasp as he quickly asked, "did that hurt?" His eyes showed a bit of worry as I shook my head, "no, no, it's fine."

He continued thrusting into me as I screamed his name in pleasure, and he smirked at the sight. The mattress creaked and groaned as we were probably breaking it, I pulled his head down and connected his lips to mine. Over time, his thrusts got sloppier and sloppier.

"Mikey, I'm gonna—" "I know, Princess," he panted as I reached my climax, releasing all over his member. A few short thrusts later, Mikey pulled out, then laid next to me as we both gasped for air.

"Stay with me, no one's gonna be home for another 12 hours," he wrapped his sweaty arm around my waist.

"Babe, I couldn't walk if I tried."