// 130

z e r o   z e r o

-
tuesday
-
september 10th 2019
-
8:37 PM // 20:37
-

"I already hate this place, and we've been here for two weeks," Alex complained,  throwing a textbook at the wall before collapsing onto her bed.

"Why did we even have to go to college?" Raven whined, throwing a pen at the opposite wall to which the textbook was thrown .

"I wanna know why we all coincidentally got into the same college and the same dorm floor," I mumbled, scrolling through tumblr on my phone.

"Oh! I forgot to ask," Juliet chimed into the conversation of complaining. "How did Gerard take the breakup?"

"We both knew that we would only have a summer, and that we had to break up before I left for college," I sighed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Juliet frowned.

I sat up straight, "well, let's see what happens when I get back."

"Did you guys ever fuck?" Raven asked as everyone in the room shifted their eyes at her.

"What? It's just a question," Raven defended as I rolled my eyes. "And besides, I already got my answer."

"Really?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. If you didn't, you would've said a quick 'no', but ya didn't," Raven smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Do you guys have anything better to talk about?" Alex chimed in.

"No, do you have any ideas?" Juliet replied.

"I mean—" Alex cut herself off once her phone started ringing and flashing.

"Ugh," she muttered, taking her phone out of her pocket and answering it.

"Hey Frank," she greeted, standing up before walking out of the room.

"I love how all of you guys hate it here but I actually wanted to go to MIT for like, 6 years," Mai chuckled, sitting up straight.

"I mean, so have I, but I didn't realize I would want to drop out before the 15th day," I commented as Mai rolled her eyes, doing who knows what on her phone.

We all sat in silence, using our phones for a few seconds.

Well, except Juliet. She was drawing on some random printer paper.

"That Whore!" Mai shouted, causing us all to look at her in confusion.

"What.." Alex chuckled confusedly as she walked back into the room and Mai showed Alex whatever was on her phone screen. "Well, Lia hates Ray, it's been happening for years," Alex shrugged, putting her phone back up to her ear. "So anyways..."

"But this bitch needs to stop! What did Ray even do to her?!"

"Quote unquote, 'To be honest, he's the reason my nights are getting smaller. I am a restless lunatic who needs to get her act together. Ray Toro has made me this way. I wish I had never seen his hideous face, for I would have been a completely different, better person. A person who's company is enjoyed by many, including the elderly. We can't leave them out of this. That is what Ray Toro has done to me'."

"Well," I commented, eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, okay, see ya," Alex said before she froze in place.

"...What?" I chuckled, confused.

"I... love you too. Bye," Alex hung up and put her phone back into her pocket, a tremendous smile appearing on her face.

"You and Frank are dating?" Raven questioned, never breaking eye contact with her phone.