// 063

-
4:48 PM / 16:48
-

"You're such a dork, Frankie," I chuckled as Frank put on a fake frown, as Ashley chuckled, and Gerard and Mikey continued to focus their attention to their phones.

My eyes wandered around the room for a while, as I excluded myself from Frank and Halsey's bickering. I looked over Halsey shoulder a bit when the main entrance doors opened, as my eyes slightly widened.

"What are you even looking at—" Halsey looked over her shoulder. "OH MY GOD ISN'T THAT YOUR EX?" Halsey shouted.

Mikey, Gerard, and Frank were now paying attention to what was happening, as I facepalmed.

She looked at me. Great, fuck you, ASHLEY.

"I'm just gonna go hide in the bathroom for a few minutes, because Ashley, has just brought me to my ex's attention," I stated, pointing behind me, as I started to walk to the bathrooms.

"No, don't leave me with these losers!" Halsey shouted, accompanied with a whine.

"Hey, Gerard used to be your best friend," I stated, continuing to walk away from my small crowd of friends.

-
4:51 PM / 16:51
-

(Y/N) changed Litboi's name to Ashley

Ashley: NO

Ashley: FUCK OFF

Ashley changed their name to Halsey

Halsey: Jayden's gone

(Y/N): are you sure about that.

Halsey: yeah

(Y/N): oh, cool. Because I am IN THE BATHROOM WITH HER.

Halsey: WELL SHIT

(Y/N): this is still your fucking fault.

Halsey: no!

(Y/N): "OH MY GOD IS THAT YOUR EX"

Halsey: stop

-

"Hey (Y/N)!" Jayden smiled, placing her bag on the sink counter and putting her hand inside, most likely trying to find something.

"Hey, Jayden," I sighed, running my left hand through my hair. "So, you're blonde now," Jayden observed. "Cool," she added, pulling out a tube of liquid eyeliner.

"You're brunette now," I stated. "Cool.."

"So, do you have a new girlfriend or boyfriend—" Jayden was cut off by the bathroom door opening.

"(Y/N), I've been looking for you!" Alex walked over to me, greeting me with a kiss on the cheek, and putting her arm around my waist.

"Hey Alex," I smiled, very confused why she was even here, and even more so why she kissed me.

Alex then turned to Jayden, "Hey Jayden— it's Jayden, right?"

"Hey, Alex," Jayden sighed, standing up straight, "yeah, it's Jayden.

"Oh, good. I haven't seen you since freshmen year but I still didn't wanna get your name wrong," Alex smiled widely, you could tell how fake it was. Alex then removed her arm from around my waist and held my left hand.

"Hmm," Jayden smiled back, putting her eyeliner back it her bag.

"Anyways, we should probably get back to our friends, they're waiting for you," Alex smiled, pulling me away. "Bye, Jayden!"

-

"Did the kiss on the cheek make that look authentic enough?" Alex laughed as the womens' bathroom door closed behind us.

"I think she's was sold enough to the point where she'll leave me alone for now," I laughed along with Alex.

"Okay, but you better be grateful that I saved your ass," Alex said, letting go of my hand. "Yeah, yeah, I'm grateful, but how the hell did you know, and why the hell are you at Dave & Busters?" I asked.

"I'm here with my friends Raven and Jett, then Gerard saw me and said 'hey Alex, can you go retrieve (Y/N) from the bathroom? Halsey yelled about her ex, who then saw (Y/N), so now (Y/N)s hiding in the bathroom, and her ex followed her'," Alex explained.

"Well, see ya," Alex said as we parted ways. I walked back over to my small group of friends as Halsey hid her face.

"That was still your fucking fault."