// 106

-
tuesday
-
April 9th 2019
-
7:37 AM / 07:37
-

"Hey, there's the birthday fag!" Alex exclaimed once Gerard walked through the door. Gerard rolled his eyes and smiled, walking over to us.

"Happy birthday, rat boy," I looked up from my phone, as he replied with "Thanks, but you're more of a rat than I am."

"Aren't we all rats, though?" Mikey asked, sitting on the left of me as I shut off my phone , putting it in my left back pocket.

"I mean, it's the 'emo rat chat', so," Alex stated, running her right hand through her long, jet black hair.

"Except Halsey isn't emo, so the chat doesn't really live up to its name," Frank chimed in.

"Anyways," Halsey smirked as we all looked at her.

"Prom is in a week. Who's going? Who has a date? Dates, even?" Everyone groaned as halsey sighed, "I guess that means no to prom."

"I'm gonna ask one of my friends to prom, but Jesus fucking christ I haven't worn a dress in six years," Alex groaned, rubbing her temples.

"Is wearing a dress causing you emotional distress?" I chuckled as she nodded.

"Who are you asking?" Frank asked.

"You don't know her," Alex replied, picking her head back up. "Fuck dresses, fuck prom night, I just wanna fuckin' stay home with my underwear and an oversized band tee and binge–watch Grey's Anatomy or something... Fuck, maybe Stranger Things."

"Take a shot for every time Alex says 'fuck' or 'fucking'," Frank laughed as Alex rolled her eyes.

"Oh, by the way," Halsey turned to me as I shifted my eyes to her, "Are you still getting those notes in your locker?"

"Yeah, still don't know who," I shrugged, as Gerard's phone started to blow up.

"Gerard's little miss popular today, huh?" I laughed as he shrugged, picking up his phone from the granite tabletop.

"OH FUCK," Gerard's eyes widened as we all looked at him, confused.

"...What?" Mikey slightly chuckled at the anticipation.

"I LEFT MY GODDAMN BACKPACK AT HOME!" Gerard ran out of the room, leaving us all kind of confused.

"So... he remembers everything else... but his backpack?" Halsey questioned as Frank shrugged, "he once forgot his car keys in his car. We had to call triple a."

"...Anyways," Halsey attempted to change the conversation once again.

"Alex, why are you even going to prom if you hate it so much?" Halsey chuckled.

"Well, I mean it's senior year, why not have one shitty memorable experience this yea—" Alex cut herself off once someone pulled on her arm. "What now?"

"I need more of the anime boy pocky! They're almost out!" The girl who I've have come to recognize as 'Mai' whined, running out of the room, bringing Alex with her.

"...what the fuck?"