// 043

i love mikey way so much that i names myself after him

and i'm still in english class

-
12:04 PM / 12:04
-

"I fucking love traffic!" Halsey shouted angrily, punching the car horn.

"WHAT?" I shouted as she turned down the car radio.
"I said that I'm going to kill everyone within two miles if I'm not on the highway in five minutes," Halsey groaned as I turned the music back up.

"How much you wanna bet the surrounding cars can hear you blasting My Chemical Romance and are judging you?!" Halsey shouted loud enough for me to make out what she was saying. "I don't care, but probably everyone!"

-
12:26 PM / 12:26
-

"FINALLY! HIGHWAY!" Halsey pumped her right fist in the air, hitting it on the ceiling of the car. "OW!"

"Haha, loser."

"Excuse me, Mrs. Way, but at least I do not walk into doors," Halsey countered as I rolled my eyes. "That's not my last name," I replied bluntly.

"Text Hayley to come with us, I'm pretty sure she has no work today," Halsey turned the music down as I turned it back up, taking my phone out to text Hayley.

-
hayley + (Y/N)
-

(Y/N): HAYLEY

Hayley: hey there

(Y/N): WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO THE MALL WITH ME AND HALSEY

Hayley: OOF I'm already on my way

Hayley: literally

Hayley: I wanted to get something from hot topic

(Y/N): you emo

Hayley: aren't you dating Ryan Ross

Hayley: oh wait you guys broke up

Hayley: but still you dated someone from an emo band

(Y/N): we dON'T BRING UP RYAN

(Y/N): also you're in an emo band

Hayley: GOOD POINT

Hayley: but I don't have a crush on Gerard Way

(Y/N): neither do I

Hayley: you have for like six months

(Y/N): well this is awkward

Hayley: what

(Y/N): i'm dating mikey

Hayley: WELL THIS IS AWKWARD BYE

-
12:34 PM
-

"You have been laughing for the past five minutes, are you okay?" Halsey cautiously asked as we got off of the highway.

"Hayley tried to push me to admit that I have a crush on Gerard," I explained in between laughter, as Halsey chocked on air. "YOU LIKE GERARD?!"

"Yes, I'm obviously dating Mikey just to get closer to Gerard," I sarcastically said, sitting up straight.

"No, but it was funny because I told her I was dating Mikey and she immediately left."

"Oh, that's going to be fucking awkward."

-

i'm about to leave english class