// 120

psychie whey

"I'm here." I shot my head to the door to see Alex, except her long, black hair was now replaced with a platinum blond boy cut.

"Oh shit, nice hair— what's in the bag?" I questioned, referring to the black backpack that was slung over her right shoulder.

"Makeup. I know that you can do makeup, but I very much know what I'm doing here. Now, we are NOT going to take the time to bleach your hair, so we're gonna do makeup first, then style that blond bullshit, then outfit, and we're done! Alright?"

I groaned dramatically. "Yeah, let's do this."

"Alrighty then," Alex smirked, "let's get straight to business."

-
6:27 PM / 18:27
-

"Alex..." I sighed as she walked back into my room, now in her black prom dress.

"What's up?" she nonchalantly replied as I chuckled. "You're not actually going to wear black high top converse to prom, are you?" I featured down to her feet.

"Uh, well unless you wanna let me borrow a pair of black vans, no, I'm good," she shrugged as I sighed. "Well, it's not like Frank's gonna care."

"We all know that frank wouldn't care if she showed up in sweats to prom," a familiar voice chimed in as a tall blonde walked into the room with a black tuxedo on.

"Gerard? What— wait, what and why are you here for?" I chuckled as he smiled at me. "I'm taking you to prom Sugar, and you're not gonna fight against it. Oh hey, dig the haircut," Gerard pointed a finger gun at Alex as she smiled. "Thanks, but also... should we get going or..."

"Uhh," Gerard looked down at his watch, "oh uh, yeah, let's go."

-
7:17 PM / 19:17
-

As Gerard and I walked over to the table that Halsey, Pete, Brendon, Patrick and his girlfriend, Frank, and Mikey were sitting at and standing around, Halsey stood up and walked over to the two of us.

"Wait you guys look so cute this is so cute I can't believe this this is so cute!" She enthusiastically said, hugging the both of us.

"O...kay?" Gerard chuckled confusedly as Frank stood up.

"Any of y'all know where Alex is?"

"Oh uh, yeah, she just went to the bathroom—" "I'm here, I'm here," Alex ran over to us.

Frank smiled dumbly at Alex, "nice hair."

"Thanks, dork," she returned the smile as they both sat back down at the table.

"Why's your arm around (Y/N)?" Mikey asked once he unglued his eyes from his phone.

"Because I can put my arm around my best friend and prom date?" Gerard chuckled as Mikey's eyes suddenly widened.

"Wh— doe—doesn't (Y/N) have a boyfriend?" Mikey stuttered out, furrowing his brows.

"Uh yeah, but I'd like to think I'm a lot cooler than Frankie, considering he's out at a baseball game.

"Hey, I mean that game meant a lot to Frankie, and either way it wasn't his choice, it was his dad's," Alex defended.

"Oh, well either way," Gerard shrugged.

-
8:09 PM / 20:09
-

"I'm gonna go out for a smoke," Gerard announced before glancing to me, "Wanna come with?"