// 103

I love frank iero

-

"Hey," Alex greeted as half the room looked at us. Frank was leaning against the in the wall, next to the door. Everyone else I recognized was either sitting on a chair, or standing around.

"Any news?"

"No, but they want his mom here, and quick," Gerard sighed, running a hand through his lemon hair.

"Well," I sighed, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"Damn, birthday boy's gonna be in jail," Frank laughed as I shot a glare at him.

"Wow, great joke Frank, not gonna scar (Y/N) at all," Gerard said as Frank rolled his eyes.

"...Have any of you seen Brendon?" Alex asked, walking next to Frank and I stood beside Halsey.

"So Brendon didn't have his license, school ID, or really anything for identification, so he's kind of stuck here unless somehow something can happen," Halsey explained as I looked at her, confused.

I've never had to, you know,  go to the police station because of Brendon, or just in general, so I don't even know what the fuck is happening.

Fun.

-
11:38 AM / 11:38
-

"I'm gonna kill you," my mother muttered to Brendon as he was now uncuffed. He was now being dragged by his right wrist by my mother.

"You too," my mother looked at me, grabbing my right wrist and pulling me as I snatched my wrist back. "I have to go back to school," I muttered out the first excuse I could come up with. She rolled her eyes, "I'll drive you there."

"Actually, Mrs Urie—"

My mother turned around, her facial expression showing that she was completely and utterly pissed off, and now annoyed that Alex stopped her.

"She rode her motorcycle here, so it would be kind of illogical if she went home with you..."

"You better be home by twelve," she grumbled, walking out with Brendon, who was completely silent.

Once she left the station,  turned around to Alex. "What happens when my mom goes back to my house and realizes that my motorcycle is there?"

"The better question is, why does she want you to be home by twelve if you're 'going back to school'?" Frank asked, wit every right to do so.

"Your mom's wack as fuck," Alex commented as I shrugged in agreement.

"So... Brendon's not getting jailed?" Mikey spoke up.

"Guess not?" Halsey chimed in.

"You think that bitch just spent like, five grand on Brendon's ass to stay out of jail?" Pete questioned.

"Maybe even more, who knows, I just wanna get out of here," Dallon muttered as we all headed out of the police station.

I do not wanna be back there ever again.