// 121

is this a good new cover ? i only changed the font and capitalization from the previous one, but I still need validation !

-
10:27 PM / 22:27
-

"(Y/N)," Gerard shook the blonde's left shoulder once again, attempting to wake her up once he parked his car in the driveway. The only response he was given was her muttering, "shh, Gee, I'm sleeping."

Gerard chuckled. He pulled his car keys out of the car and put them into her pocket before unfastening his seatbelt and opening the car door. After he got out of the car, he shut his car door as quietly as he could and then walked to the passenger's side. He opened the car door to reveal a sleeping (Y/N). "Okay," he whispered to himself before picking up (Y/N) bridal style, closing the door with his foot.

"You know, you should really wear your seatbelt," Gerard chuckled as (Y/N) muttered, "Seatbelts are lame."

Gerard laughed as he carried (Y/N) over to her front door.

"Now, let's see if Brendon was dumb enough to leave the door unlocked..." Gerard jiggled the doorknob as the door slightly pushed open. "Hell yeah," Gerard whispered to himself as he opened the door all the way, walking side, then closing the door behind him, and locking it like Brendon should've done.

He walked through the dark hallway and stopped by (Y/N)'s door, opening it. Once he walked inside the room, he kicked the door shut with his foot before walking over to (Y/N)'s bed, placing her down gently.

Gerard sighed, "goodnight, Sugar."

Right after he turned around to leave the room, he heard (Y/N)'s voice fill the room.

"Gerard?"

Gerard turned back around, facing (Y/N). "Yes?"

"Stay with me," she pat the space on the bed next to her as Gerard complied, walking over to the bed, kicking off his shoes, and lying next to her.

"You're gonna go to sleep in that dress?" Gerard chuckled as (Y/N) sighed. "I don't wanna sleep in this, but I don't wanna get up."

"Come on," Gerard sat up. "Kick off your heels, take off that dress, take a warm shower, get into some comfy clothes, and then you can go to bed."

"I'll take a shower if you take one with me," (Y/N) slurred, following up with a giggle.

Gerard's eyes widened. "I— you're tired and don't know what you're saying, go take a shower."

"I'm not just gonna leave you here in my room," (Y/N) replied, sitting up straight as the moonlight hit her face.

"Well, I'll go back home, change, get some pop tarts, and come back. We can just talk and eat pop tarts or something. Sound like a deal?" Gerard proposed. (Y/N) sighed and nodded.

-
gerard + (Y/N)
-

gee: ur doors locked come and open it

Sugar: alright gee

-

"What kind you got, Gee?" (Y/N) closed the door as Gerard walked into the house.

"Hot fudge," Gerard replied as they both walked back to (Y/N)'s room in the dark.

"So," (Y/N) sighed, collapsing onto her bed.

"So," Gerard replied, sitting next to the shorter blonde.

"Put the pop tarts down, Gee," (Y/N) mumbled as Gerard set the small box on (Y/N)'s nightstand.