// 055

Mai should answer my fucking texts

Its been over a year and I still stand by the statement above

-
10:37 AM / 10:37
-

"Hey Brendon," Halsey smirked as the taller boy shifted his head to look at the teal haired girl, waiting for her to continue speaking.

"Did you know your sister was accepted into a university?" Her voice was calm for once in her life, as everyone but Brendon was focusing on their phones.

"wHAT?!" Brendon darted his eyes at me. "It's no big deal, Brendon," I chuckled, moving a strand of my hair out of my face.

"What school?!" He someone shouted, because Brendon's loud.

"MIT," I replied nonchalantly, continuing to scroll through tumblr.

[ALL SOCIAL MEDIA AT MY SCHOOL IS BLOCKED ON THE LAPTOPS EXCEPT FOR WATTPAD AND TUMBLR.. HOW THE FUCK]

[okay now only tumblrs unblocked]

"No way!" He shouted, running around the table, picking me up, and hugging me.

"What is happening," my eyes were wide, as Brendon has literally never hugged me in my life.

"I'm so happy for you!" He let go, walking back over to his seat.

"...Did Brendon finally give his sister a hug for the first time ever?" Frank chuckled as I sat there in shock of what just happened. Mostly because Brendon has never hugged me.

Ouch.

"Anyways—" Gerard was once again cut off by Alexander.

"Actually—" "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ALEX, SAY ONE MORE THING ABOUT aNyWaYs Is AcTuAlLy AnYwAy AND I'LL TREAT YOU LIKE THE BOY YOU WANT TO BE AND PUNCH YOU UNTIL YOU'RE RENDERED SENSELESS!" Gerard shouted, causing the entire music room to go silent.

"...AnywaySSS, we should stop hanging out in the music room and go to graduation," Gerard continued his suggestion as we all shrugged, getting out of our seats slash off the floor.

-

I tried to walk over a riser as I fell off of it trying to step off of it, as everyone looked back at me.

"Do not. Judge me."

-
12:27 PM / 12:27
-

"How is this still going on?" I groaned, tapping my foot against the waxed gym—auditorium floor.

"Relax, we have eight minutes, (Y/N)," a voice from my right chuckled as I looked in that direction.

It was Alex, who now had completely light blond hair instead of brown with green highlights. I hated having to sit with student council, but Alex wasn't so bad.

"How come you guys aren't wearing your student council shirts?" A voice from my left whined, Robert. Robert was a sophomore, and he was pretty edgy for a non emo person.

"Because I am very comfortable in my Green Day tank top, thank you very much, and I'm sure she wouldn't like to wear a heavy, bright blue t-shirt over a black tank top, so, you're alone in this, buddy," Alex answered as I chuckled.

"Be quiet, Alex," Robert sucked his teeth, rolling his eyes jokingly.

"Wow, you shouldn't talk to me like that if you asked me out twenty three times last assembly," Alex nonchalantly shrugged as Robert's eyes widened. I tried to keep in my thoughts internal, but failed as I burst into laughter, which caused a smirk to plaster across Alex's face, and Robert getting more flustered than before.

"Man, (Y/N), how you gonna do that to me? I thought we were cool," Robert shook his head in fake disappointment as Alex and I exchanged looks.

-
12:36 PM / 12:36
-

"Hey!" I felt sudden pain in my arm as I shot my head to he left to see Halsey. "Come on, let's get out of here!" Halsey pulled on my arm as I resisted. "No, I need to help clean up, go hang out with our friends," I sighed, shoving her off of my arm.

"Nah, it's alright, you can go, Robert's got the rest," Alex walked past us, flashing me a smile.

"Hey! You're helping, Alex!" Robert shouted from a distance. "...And me, supposedly," Alex added as I chuckled.

"Fine, see y'all in September," I waved them goodbye as they waved back, and Halsey ran out of the room, grabbing my wrist and bringing me with her.

Jesus Christ, summer's gonna be a train wreck.

-

instagram // littleeviolence/mikeyalexander_/rat.does.bass

twitter // littleeviolence

snapchat // moikeyalexander

tumblr // fucking-way

spotify // Mikey Alexander [good luck finding me lmao]