// 078

oh la comb oh s toss

-
9:42 AM / 09:42
-

"Where's Brendon?" Halsey asked, looking around the classroom. "He's in Mr. Solano's homeroom," I shrugged with a slight smirk on my face. "You are so rude to him, I swear to god," Halsey shook her head, sitting across from me. "Hey losers," Frank walked over to us, sitting next to me.

"Yeah, that's right, sit on the other side," Halsey muttered, eyes squinting at the raven haired boy as Frank and I exchanged glances.

"Okay??? What the fuck?" Frank chuckled confusedly, because what the fuck was Halsey even talking about.

"Hello, fellow rats," Gerard greeted, sitting next to Halsey. "I am not a rat, I am a female person, thank you very much," Halsey crossed her arms as the three of us exchanged looks.

"Oh no, a cancer feminist," Mikey shuddered, sitting next to Frank. "I think the right term is feminazi," Frank countered.

"Hey, did you ever end up spray painting the Bartlett or what happened there?" Halsey asked, pulling her phone out of her bag, focusing her attention to it.

"No, because Gerard's a fucking pussy and I'm not allowed to get (Y/N) in trouble," Frank answered, running a hand through his greasy black hair.

"Huh. No partner in crime, literally, and relationship wise. Loser," Halsey chuckled, scrolling through her phone on what was probably Instagram.

"The only people in our friend group who aren't single are Mikey and (Y/N).." Gerard stated, clicking his pen aggressively.

"Oh yeah," Halsey looked up from her phone, "oh wow. I'm a single loser."

"Shouldn't you be used to it by now?" Frank chuckled as Halsey shot her eyes at him. "Jesus Christ, sorry," he muttered, rolling his eyes. "Frank needs to stop being such a mean rat person," Halsey whined.

"Frankie, stop being such a 'mean rat person'," I sighed, resting my cheek on my fist.

"I mean, is it really rude if I'm talking to a plastic doll?"

Everyone looked at him, Mikey and Gerard bursting into laughter as I put my hand over my mouth, trying to prevent myself from laughing.

"You BITCH!" Halsey tried to grab him from across the table as Gerard held her back which resulted in Frank laughing and backing away.

"Let.. me.. at him!" Halsey tried to free herself from Gerard's grip, which didn't really work at all.

"I take back what I said earlier. Your friends aren't crazy, only the one with blue hair is," I heard a deep voice in my ear laugh as I turned to my right to see Alex, arms crossed with an amused facial expression, keeping her eyes glued to.. Well, whatever the fuck was happening. "I mean, everyone at this table is crazy, but she makes it look like we're normal," I chuckled, turning my body to face her. "Well, she's doing a hell of a job doing it," Alex ran her left hand through her hair, watching as Halsey broke out of Gerard's grip, running to our side of the table as Alex, Mikey and I backed away, watching Frank run behind me.

"Violence is only the answer if it's because of homophobia, transphobia, racism, or sexism," I grabbed her arms as she struggled.

"I thought we were friends, (Y/N)!" Halsey whined as Alex took a step back.

"I mean, yeah, but I like Frankie better," I shrugged as Frank stood there, tauntingly smiling at her with his hands behind his back, and perfect posture.

"I hate you all!" Halsey shouted, trying to squirm out of my grip.

"I've done this way too many times to not know how to hold you back correctly."