// 074

"So.. you own a motorcycle," I heard a familiar deep voice as I pulled my helmet off my head. I pushed my hair back out of my face as I saw Alex smirking and Robert looked somewhat surprised.

"Yeah, why?" I replied, holding my helmet in between my arm and my right side, pulling my phone out of my left back pocket with my free hand.

"I don't know if I should be impressed or intimidated, for some reason," Robert stated as I chuckled.

"I don't look very intimidating, you could make fun of the way I stand, or the way I color my hair way too frequently, and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it," I shrugged, pressing the button on the side of my phone as the screen lit up.

"Oh, by the way," Alex looked up as Robert and I looked at her. "Your brother keeps bothering me to make sure his schedule is free of 'Ryan', what's up with that?"

I over-dramatically sighed and ran my right hand through my hair, "he got into a fight with Ryan Ross last year, then Ryan quit the band, which resulted in Dallon replacing him, which doesn't make much sense considering Jon was the bassist, and now Dallon's the bassist— oh fuck Dallon's in college— oh uh, anyways, Ryan and I also dated and then broke up, so Brendon, all of our friends, and I, all blocked him out of our lives, and now Brendon wants him out of his schedule," I explained. Robert and Alex looked up at me, confused looks plastered on their faces.

"Alright, let's go," Alex shrugged, walking to the office entrance of the school as Robert and I followed behind her.

-
7:10 AM / 07:10
-

"Okay.." Alex turned away from the iMac. "Ryan has no classes with you or Brendon, wanna change anything else?" She sighed, rubbing her temples. "Uhh, sure," I looked over at the screen. "Put Frank in the same homeroom as me, and Brendon in Mr. Solano's homeroom. Piece of shit deserves that rude ass teacher."

"Sure," she turned back to the iMac, rearranging names.

"Do you ever think we'll get in trouble for doing this, guys?" Robert asked, leaning against the vice principal's desk. "I mean, I've been doing this since 2015, and I'm still on student council, so," Alex shrugged, clicking some random things on the desktop.

"If we get caught, it's all Alex's fault," Robert muttered as Alex shot a glare at him. "(Y/N) asked me to do it, first of all, and second of all, fuck off, junior."