// 117

My friend got a picture with Dallon and Ryan and WHEN SHE WAS GETTING THE PICTURE RYAN STEPPED AWAY AND LOOKED LIKE A LOST PUPPY AND AWWH MY BABY

Then my friend Tae was like "Ryan, get in here!" And then Ryan was all like "oh, I thought you wanted one with just Dallon" and MY BABY NOO YOU NEED MORE APPRECIATION

Thanks for 70K on OG EBT1 dudes

-

"Yeah well—" I shifted my eyes to Alex's wall, covered in dark gray paint and band posters for a few seconds, then back to Frankie. He was still staring at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Well— Mikey cheated on me too!" I poorly defended myself. His eyebrows raised, looking slightly amused?

There was a few seconds of awkward silence.

"Pssh, why do you give a shit anyways," I looked back at Alex's wall, scanning over the vinyls on the shelves and the posters that covered about eighty to ninety percent of her wall space.

"So," Frankie broke the silence. I didn't look at him though.

"You dated Mikey."

Yeah, no shit Sherlock.

"Yeah, So what?" I asked in a defensive tone.

"So how am I supposed to compete against the bassist in a famous rock band who you've also been hanging out with for like, almost two decades?"

Wait, what?

I shot my head in his direction, utterly confused.

Does he—

"What?" I responded, confused.

"I may or may not have feelings for you..?" Frankie chuckled and averted eye contact, looking right next to me.

Is he serious right now?

"Wait," I chuckled, "so you brought up the fact that I cheated on my ex boyfriend... because you like me?" I nervously chuckled again, running my right hand through my bleached platinum hair.

He laughed for a few seconds, "as you can see, I'm a very sensible person."

All of a sudden, the door of Alex's room slammed open as a girl, around Alex's height walked in, groaning.

We looked at her, confused, but not saying anything.

She paced around the room for a second, slurring curse words under her breath. She had dark bluish–purplish hair, half of her hair up in two space buns and the other half down and curled. Her skin was was an olive tone, and she had glitter on her face.

Suddenly, she looked at us and her eyes widened.

"Oh! Humans!" She halted in her place, turning to us. A few seconds later, Aiden and Alex walked back into the room.

"Juliet? Wait— when did you— huh?" Alex spluttered, her shoulders slightly raised for some reason. She looked from "Juliet" to me and Frankie, then back at "Juliet".

"Eh, like less than an minute ago," the galaxy haired girl replied, shrugging.

"Well— anyway," Alex's shoulder were no longer tensed up. "Oh! Yeah, (Y/N), this is Juliet, Juliet, (Y/N)," Alex casually introduced.

-

first I lost one of my best friends and now I'm losing Cameron Boyce this is so bad ~Mai