// 039

-
1:16 AM / 01:16
-

"No, my mom slapped me for dying my hair blue, which honestly, a ten year old girl slaps harder than her," I explained as Halsey's eyes slightly widened.

"I don't know if I should laugh or be sorry—" Halsey was cut off by the door to my room being burst open.

"If you're actually writing Frerard—" I cut off the raven haired boy who burst into the room. "Without thinking, the raven haired boy smashed his lips into Gerard's, tangling his finger's into his orange hair. Frank was moaning almost instantly, which seemed to amuse Gerard as he pushed him against the bunks." I recited some of the sentences as Frank walked over to me, taking away my laptop and putting it on a random shelf.

"Hey!" I stood up straight as Frank threw my over his shoulder, walking out of my room. "Put me down you rat!" I punched at his back as Halsey followed behind him with my laptop. "What is happening?!"

-
1:18 AM / 01:18
-

"You wanna see what your dumb friend wrote?" Frank put me down at I realized we were in Gerard's room.

"Depends, What is it.." Gerard asked hesitantly, sitting up straight. "Give me the laptop, Halsey," Frank put his hand out as Halsey handed him the laptop, shrugging and standing next to me. He handed the laptop to Gerard as Gerard opened the lid, scrolling through the document. Every few seconds, his eyes would widen a little more until he slammed the laptop shut.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Gerard's facial expression was a mix of terrified and confused. "I'm not very sorry at all, Gerard," I shrugged as Halsey laughed a little.

"What's happening here..?" Mikey walked into his older brothers room at we all looked at him.

"Read this," Frank took the laptop from Gerard and walked across the room over to Mikey, handing him the laptop.

-
1:26 AM / 01:26
-

"The fact that this is written so well, but the concept makes me want to kill myself, (Y/N)."

"Mikey, that's the fucking point."

-