// 086

mai and i planned chapter 100 for DAYS and most of it was us not knowing what to do but it really only took us 20 minutes to come up with the entire chapter once we came up with a setting for it lmao

"OH MY GOD!" a voice shouted as everyone at our table looked in the direction the shout was from. "YOU— ACTUALLY CAME TO SCHOOL?"

"Oh my god Lexie, stop," Halsey chuckled, running a hand through her faded blue hair as Alex scanned all of us, walking over to our table.

"First of all, make me bitch, and second of all, only my friends call me Lexie. So don't."

Ouch.

"Hmm.." Alex's eyebrows were raised, as if amused. "So, Mikey and (Y/N) are sitting next to each other, and Ashley isn't screaming at Frank.." she stated as we all exchanged looks.

"So... why isn't Ashley trying to attack Frank?"

"He hasn't called me a Barbie doll yet.." Halsey muttered, focusing her attention to her phone.

Alex smirked and walked behind Frank as we all watched her, well, besides Halsey.

"Barbie Doll."

Halsey looked up from her phone with wide, rage filled eyes as Frank laughed, "why did you do that?" He looked behind him at Alex as she shrugged.

"It is very fun watching short people get mad."

"You can't call me short! You're only 5'2!" Halsey whined as Gerard sighed, looking like he wanted to staple her to the fucking table instead of having to hold her back.

"I'm 5'5", and you're almost half a foot shorter than me, so you can't really talk, sweetheart," Alex mockingly smiled as Halsey broke out of Gerard's hold, running around the table as Alex laughed, walking behind Gerard.

"Why do you act like you're gonna kill me?" Alex chuckled as Halsey squinted her eyes, which were full of spite.

"I know where you sleep at night..." Halsey muttered as Alex shrugged.

"Then you should know that I haven't slept in my room the past few nights, Ashley."

"Wait, what?"

"I don't tell," Alex shrugged, walking away to another table.

"She is literally Frank Iero But sixteen days older," Gerard sighed, running his right hand through his lemon hair.

"Hey, don't insult Frank like that," Alex said as she sat down with her friends.

"I— wow, okay, love that self esteem for her," Mikey chuckled, turning his attention back to his phone.

"Hmm, except Frank has a bunch of tattoos, she doesn't have any," Gerard stated.

"She has one tattoo," Frank countered as I looked at him, confused.

"She doesn't have a tattoo, question mark?" I questioned, because to my knowledge, the closest to a tattoo was when we all wrote on her arm with pen during a meeting.

"Yeah, She has a tattoo on her collarbone, it says— what?" Frank paused his sentence once he noticed we were all staring at him.

"I've never seen her wear a shirt that shows her collarbone..?" Gerard awkwardly chuckled as Frank's eyes widened. "Why do you know that?"

DRRRRING!

"Oh well, class is starting, gotta go!" Frank practically ran out of the room.

What the fuck???