// 101

mai and I have made plans two—three years in advance to meet and I'll buy her chili's but she's not allowed to go to chili's before I bring her there

-
tuesday
-
october 16 2018
-
2:12 PM / 14:12
-

I sighed as I walked through the green, rusty door and handed Mr. McLean a purple detention slip given to me by Mrs. Russo, my social studies teacher.

"Hmph, it's your second day back and you're already in trouble Michael. Gotta say, I'm disappointed," Mr. McLean commented as I rolled my eyes, sitting down in one of the wobbly beige desks. Automatically met with boredom, my curious eyes wandered the room.

I hadn't been in here since last spring, and yet literally nothing has changed.

The three inch–thick royal blue math books were in the exact same positioning as last spring and even dustier, obviously not being used since they were bought. The obnoxiously loud analog clock still skipped a second every minute, which always used to bother the shit out of Gerard.

Wonder if it still bothers him.

The unnecessary amount of globes were place all over the room, which is quite odd considering that this shithole used to be the music room.

After a while, I became bored with the already boring room, I just shifted my eyes downward to examine all the graffiti scratched and written onto the desk I was sitting at.

Why the fuck did people write "MURK" everywhere? That's not even a cool phrase. It sounds like the name of a kid who got bullied in third grade.

I was too focused on my "MURK" thoughts to look at and see who had just walked through the door, but it's not like I cared anyway.

"Ryan, this is your eleventh detention this month dude, you need to get you act together," the vice principal said as I looked up.

"...There were only 12 school days so far this month and I was absent for three of them? And who are you telling me how to live my life?" Ryan sassed as a fire sparked in Mr. McLean's eyes.

"Sit down, Ross," Mr. McLean exasperated, his teeth clenched.

"So grateful you've let me sit in your home," Ryan smiled sarcastically and sat in the seat to the right of me as Mr. McLean glared as the brunette.

His scrawny body turned to me, and once he looked at me, a very prominent smirk approached his face.

Well, fuck this.

"What're you here for?" Ryan asked quietly, somehow Mr. McLean didn't hear it.

"Why's that any of your business?" I challenged as he cocked his eyebrow, giving me a look.

"...I punched my brother in the face," I answered, looking back down at the desk.

"Teacher caught me throwing things across the room."

"Did I fucking ask?" I said out loud, causing Mr. McLean to shoot his dirt colored eyes at me.

"Be quiet, Way! And watch your language!"

I rolled my eyes at the ratty vice principal, looking back down at my desk again.

Nothing much happened for the next few minutes, but Mr. McLean randomly left the classroom after five minutes for unknown reasons.

"How do you not hate her? how can you not hate her?" Ryan broke the silence as I glared at him

"Who?"

"(Y/N). She literally slept with your best friend."

"Yeah, well I slept with Pete Wentz, which is ultimately worse. Also, you cheated on her, I wouldn't talk. Do you hate her?"

"Yeah, kind of."

"And why's that?"

"She's kind of a whore, don't ya think?"

I scoffed, "if I thought she was a whore, why would I date her?"

"Nice of you guys to discuss your mutual ex girlfriend," a familiar voice spoke as Ryan and I immediately darted our eyes at the doorway. It was Gerard with his arm around (Y/N), who looked to be very uncomfortable.

"Oh, so are you just dating (Y/N) now?" I scoffed, slightly annoyed that Gerard's arm was around (Y/N) instead of mine.

"Oh, just because I have my arm around my best friend I'm automatically dating her? Interesting," Gerard commented as they both walked into the room, sitting two rows behind us.

All of a sudden, Ryan turned around to look at (Y/N), "why do you look so uncomfortable?"

(Y/N) looked up, "Uh, maybe because I just heard two of my ex boyfriends discussing if I'm a whore or not?"

Ryan rolled his eyes and turned back around.

A few seconds later, (Y/N) stood up and walked over to Ryan, taking the blue gum from her mouth and sticking it in Ryan's hair. "Hey— WHAT THE FUCK??" Ryan whined, attempting to get the gum out of his hair, but ended up just spreading it around. (Y/N) just shrugged as she walked back to the desk she was previously sitting at.

"Ah, ya fuckin' whore—"

"You're in no place to be calling others whores, Ross," a slightly familiar girl's voice had spoken as I looked over to the door way again to see Alex and Frank walk into the room, sitting in the back of the classroom.

"So, why the fuck are you here?" Ryan turned to Alex. She simply replied, "why do you have gum in your hair, fag?"

"Why do you fuckin' have boob implants?" Ryan countered as Alex looked back at him, confused.

"What??" She confusedly chuckled, "I don't even have big tits??"

"LANGUAGE— where did you all come from?" Mr. McLean questioned, walking back into the room.

"...We were at a student council meeting, that's why we're all late. Sorry," Alex apologized as I rolled my eyes at her obvious lie.

"Gerard and Frank aren't on student counc—"

"It was a meeting for people planning to join student council this year," (Y/N) quickly replied as Alex smirked.

"Hmph, okay. Give me all your slips," the scrawny vice principal demanded as all four of them got up and walked over to Mr. McLean's desk.

-
(Y/N)
-

The rest of detention was silent.

Ugh— why the fuck is Mikey being so annoying?

I mean...

I did want to talk to Mikey, but uh, yeah.

I can't even maintain eye contact with him for over 20 seconds without tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

Someone just kill me now.

-
MIKEY
-

I shouldn't have said that dumb bullshit about Gerard dating (Y/N).

I wanted to talk to her so fucking badly.

She looked a bit bothered.

Hopefully it wasn't completely because Ryan called her a whore behind her back and then to her face two minutes later.

Jesus Christ, 'for good' are the worst words I've ever heard in my life.

-

This chapter sucked but I wrote it @ 5AM while passing out every two seconds and listening to FIATFV