// 100

mai and i wrote this together uwu also I relate too hard to 21 questions , fuck fake blondes from California

-
monday
-
october 15th 2018
-
7:18 PM / 19:18
-
alex + (Y/N)
-

Plexiglass: hey

(Y/N): what's up

Plexiglass: me and a few friends are going to New Brunswick for my birthday wanna come

(Y/N): um

(Y/N): I don't think we can get to New Jersey before your birthday's even over—

Plexiglass: not New Brunswick, NJ

Plexiglass: New Brunswick the bowling alley

Plexiglass: stupid

(Y/N): oh uh yeah sure then

Plexiglass: tight I'm picking u up at 8

(Y/N): alright

-
8:17 PM / 20:17
-

"This is absolutely wack," Lexie groaned as her dark purple bowling ball rolled into the gutters once again.

"Ha," a short girl with black hair laughed. I think her name was Raven? Oh well, it's not like it mattered much anyways.

"Here," Lexie handed me a dark green bowling ball. It felt to be around ten pounds.

"Oh god, this is gonna suck," I chuckled, rolling the ball down the lane as all the pins were hit.

"Oh fuck you guys," Lexie whined, grabbing a red bowling ball and carelessly rolling it down the lane as she hit almost all the pins, except for two of opposite sides of the lane.

"NO!" She screeched as a short girl with long, sleek black hair and glasses rolled her eyes.

"Don't fucking roll your faggot eyes at me, Mai," Alex growled as "Mai" rolled her eyes again.

"Hey, I'm gonna go see what kind of bullshit they have at the arcade," I said as Alex shrugged, "go for it."

I turned around and walked over to the arcade part of the bowling alley, looking to see if they had a Key Master.

After about 20 seconds, I found the Key Master, but it seemed to be occupied by a skinny dude with blond hair and a black lip piercing. I decided to approach him.

"Hey, Bob," I greeted as he shot his head in my direction.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)," Bob smiled, looking back to the Key Master. After a few seconds, he groaned, probably because he didn't win a prize.

"So... how long have you been here?" I asked, inserting my hands into the pockets of the blue leather jacket Gerard let me borrow a few months ago.

Yeah...I should probably return this jacket.

"Hmm...about...an hour," Bob answered, inserting four more coins into the coin slot as the machine made a noise, signalling that Bob had another turn to play.

"How... how much money did you spend here?" I chuckled, slightly concerned about his financial situation due to this game.

"I'd say between twenty and thirty bucks...maybe even forty..." Bob admitted, muttering the last part.

"Oh— oh, that's... you don't really have a life, do you?" I cracked a smile as Bob rolled his eyes, averting his eyes from the game and looking over to me.