// 051

JUST- SHOUT OUT TO @THEANIMEBAKA
FOR CONFRONTING MY CLASSMATE IN HER COMMENT SECTION

year later update: I'm—

theanimebaka is now @EMO-niac , and a former? co-writer ??

-

I rushed out of my room with my sloppily tied converse, but converse squeaked as I halted when I heard Brendon's voice. "Where are you going...?"

I turned around to see Brendon slyly smirking with his arms crossed, and Dallon standing right next to him.

"None of your goddamn business, Brendon," I crossed my arms, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"I'm telling mom!"

After hesitating for a second, I put my arms behind my back and slowly walked over to him, my lips now forming a smirk.

"You're going to tell mom that I'm leaving the house to an unknown location? Very well. I'll tell mom where all of her champagne went."

His mouth was agape for seconds as he blankly stared at me, trying to think of a response. After a few more seconds he whined out the words, "fiiiiiiine. But if you tell, I'll tell about April tenth and mom will know about it too.

Before he even finished his statement, I already zoomed out the door

[nyoom nyoom]

-
mikey + (Y/N)
-

(Y/N): I'm here hoe

-

Almost immediately, the front door flung open as Mikey pulled me inside.

"Hey princess," Mikey smiled, scooping me up and carrying me up the stairs, bridal style.

"Aren't your parents home?" I chuckled.

"If they were, I would've gone over your place," Mikey simply replied as we were in his room now. He kicked the door closed before putting me down.

Almost immediately after my feet hit the ground, Mikey grabbed my shoulders and slammed me against his door.

Mikey pressed his lips against mine. His spearmint breath and coca-cola and metal flavored lips were an interesting combination of tastes.

His left hand traveled to the doorknob as he fiddled with the lock for a second before his hand was on the back of my neck.

His lips dragged from my lips, past my jaw and neck, and were now sucking on my collarbone.

"Wait wait wait," I grabbed Mikey's jaw and pulled him up to eye level.

"What is Gerard comes home?"

"Oh fucking well, I'll make damn sure he knows you're mine then," Mikey smirked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist.

He walked over to the bed before placing me down on it, then proceeded to climb onto the bed and hover over me.

"Hey," Mikey smiled, looking down at me.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"You're so beautiful." Mikey's eyes roamed my body.

Breaking eye contact, I looked down at my shirt and started to unbutton it from the top.

once my shirt was completely unbuttoned, I pulled it off of me and threw it to the side before shifting my eyes back to Mikey.

"Guess what?"

"What?" Mikey cocked a brow.

"You should take off your shirt, coward."

Mikey rolled his eyes before sitting up and pulling off his shirt, "you should, like, stop calling me a coward and take off your bra, coward."

I arched my back slightly so I could slide my arms under and unclasp my bra. I slid the straps of my bra off as I threw it to the side.

Mikey was now hovering over me again, eyes staring into mine.

"You're so fuckin' pretty," Mikey smiled.

I rolled my eyes and smiled before grabbing his jaw and connecting his lips to mine.

After a few seconds, Mikey's lips started to travel to my neck, leaving small hickeys everywhere he kissed.

All of a sudden, the sound of a doorknob juggling filled the room before someone opened the door.

"Hey Mikey do you— oH MY FUCKING GOD," Gerard took a step into the room before immediately freezing in his footsteps.

Okay, more like footstep.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GERARD!" Mikey shouted before rolling next to me as I grabbed the nearest shirt and covered my breasts with it

"I thought you locked the door, Michael!" I shouted, flustered.

"So did I! Gerard— Jesus Christ, what the fuck do you want?!"

"I— never mind," he walked out of the room.

"Jesus Christ— Gerard what the fuck do you want," Mikey muttered, sitting up straight.

"I— I just wanted to know if you had my shirt."

"Wh— WHAT FUCKING SHIRT GERARD?!"

"...The purple one with the green dinosaurs—"

"Jesus fucking Christ— get the fuck out of my room Gerard."

"Okay." Gerard quickly walked out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"A purple shirt with dinosaurs on it?" I turned to Mikey, confused by Gerard's sudden style change.

"Uh, yeah. It's actually the shirt you're using to cover your boobs," Mikey chuckled, taking the shirt from me and throwing it across the room.

"Oh my god— Mikey!"

"What? He doesn't deserve his shirt back."

"It's not his fault you didn't lock the door!"

"Okay, yes, but it's his fault that he stole my poptarts."

-

this sucks but I'm tired and watching greys anatomy and it's an episode about sexual assault and this is not good for my mental health but uh,, wack times I guess ,,