Small Town Girl

Sophia Blossom, 21 with beautiful bronde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, is a simple and talented girl who comes to LA to pursue a career in acting. For the start, she takes up the job of a fashion director at the office of a famous magazine brand. She meets her boss and the sparks between them were undeniable. She meets new people and makes new friends. She started building a life for herself just the way she always wanted to.

Alexander Grey, 24 with jet black hair and brown eyes, he's rich and a very handsome CEO of 'The Fashion Fever' a famous magazine brand where Sophia works. He's a famous personality but unlike other CEOs, he has a very compassionate heart towards people. He is what you call a 'gentleman'. On her first day, a certain blue eyed girl, swepts him off his feet. He opens up to her and he doesn't realise when he was totally mesmerised by her. He was having a pretty good life both on the professional and personal front.

As the time goes, Sophia and Alexander grow close, fall in love and get married. They found what many people call, 'Happily Ever After' in each other, but the real challenge strikes when an enemy from Alexander's past returns, and gives Sophia two options where in, she is torn between choosing their relation or their lives.

Should Sophia die FOR love or IN love?

⚜️

"Sophia, I want you to divorce me." My head turned towards Alex in horror.

"Alex, no." I warned him.

"What option you think I've got?" He said running his hand through his hair.

"What are you two getting at?" Kevin asked. (Alex's brother)

"I can't let him go."

"I can't let her die."

Oh God. What do I do?