5. Cup of Coffee

Sophia Blossom

"I really wanna know who killed Bryce Walker."

Violet said while we were eating our lunch. It's a Sunday which means we both have our day off. She was up till 3 yesterday night and after about 5 hours of sleep, she's been continuously on our tv watching '13 reasons why'.

She's still on it's 2nd season while I've watched it up till it's third instalment.

"That's because you've watched the trailer for season 3 without even nearing the end of season 2." I said wisely.

"I know, but you know how inquisitive I am." She pouted.

"Shall I tell you?" I said mischievously.

"No." She was quick to reply.

"Everyone wanted him dead but it was, ..." before I could finish, she clasped her hand on my mouth with her eyes almost jumping out of their sockets. It was funny.

"Don't you dare give me any kind of spoilers." She warned me.

"Well, Violet if we'd be cartoons you would have smokes coming out of your ears." I said and we heard two laughters bubble from ahead of us.

I turned and saw Jennifer and Josh standing there laughing their asses off at my sentence.

Yes, Jennifer has a key to the apartment in case she need to get something checked at the last moment. Joshua a.k.a Josh is her twin brother, who according to Jen and I, fancies Violet.

Also, I and Jennifer have a prediction, Violet likes him too. Nevertheless, we've been hanging out a lot in the past couple of months since I introduced Jennifer and Violet to each other.

"What's so funny guys?" Violet said with those puppy dog eyes.

"Just watching you two bicker around." I smiled at Josh's reply.

"Hey Ladies, we've come to invite you both to a painting exhibition." Josh announced.

"Yes." Violet cheered. I know she loves such things.

"I don't have a particular interest in paintings." I said confused and turned to Jen. She gave me sign to keep quite and play along.

"Yes, you do. I know, you do. Now go and get dressed, you both. We leave in ten." I didn't question Jen further. If I happen to get bored at the exhibition, I'll just visit a nearby coffee shop or perhaps a mall or even a library will do.

 If I happen to get bored at the exhibition, I'll just visit a nearby coffee shop or perhaps a mall or even a library will do