2. Holy Shit

Sophia Blossom

My alarm went off waking me up for the day.

Today's Monday which means I have to join the office today. I got up from my bed and made my way towards the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and hopped under the shower.

Yesterday, went in grocery shopping and exploring the neighbourhood. The local shops and markets are at a walk of about 5-6 minutes from my house. There is a park nearby and also a book store. Since, I hadn't bought any of my old books here, I bought 3 books from the 'Harry Potter' series, a 'Maya Angelou' Novel and a couple of poetry books. They'll suffice for about a month and a half. I honestly don't think I'll get much time for the reading them due to the job but luckily I have Saturdays and Sundays off if we're not shooting out of town or have an emergency delivery of pictures.

I met Sam who's supposed to be my personal driver and made friends with him. He's a nice person at an age of about 50 and is very professional. He always kept addressing me as 'Miss Blossom' the whole time we had a conversation but I managed him to call me by my name at the end of our conversation.

Also, yesterday I got a call from Andrea, my landlady, that a girl has shown interest in sharing this house with me. Having a housemate was always at the back of my head since the minute I found out I had 2 extra rooms in the house so I instantly agreed.

A girl named Violet Anderson, showed up to the house at around 4 yesterday. She was the one who was going to share this house with me. She has blonde locks with shiny blue eyes and has quite fair skin. She's approximately 5'7 which is an inch shorter than me.

We had a little chat over some tea and I tell you she's the most sarcastic and loving person you'll encounter. We instantly clicked and she is shifting here today. Sadly I wouldn't be at home to welcome her as I have office today but she doesn't mind. She is one of those 'chill dude' person. I have a feeling we're gonna enjoy each other's company.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around me and then quickly got dressed. Even though I already got the job I still have to make a very good image of me in the minds of people there. I have to look stylish, professional and presentable at the same time. Luckily, I already laid my clothes and shoes out yesterday night before drifting off to sleep so I am not gonna waste my time choosing what to wear right now.

 Luckily, I already laid my clothes and shoes out yesterday night before drifting off to sleep so I am not gonna waste my time choosing what to wear right now

I wore a dark blue breeze-y sleeves top with a floral printed skirt which ended up to my mid thigh. I put my hair in a middle parted sleek bun and wore my blue heels. I did a little BB Cream for the face and a highlighter on my cheek bones cause foundation is too cake-y for my skin. I wore small black earring and had a red lip.

Perfect.

I called Sam and asked him to pick me up.

I went downstairs and had a quick breakfast which consisted of Toast and Scrambled eggs. I had a glass of orange juice. I was almost done with the dishes when I heard the door bell. I answered the door to a smiling and happy Sam.

"Good Morning." He wished and I reciprocated. I took my purse from the kitchen counter and walked out.

I then locked the front door and messaged Violet that I've left for work. I got an 'Okay. See you later,' from her. I also called uncle Ben on my way to the work and talked to him about yesterday, Andrea, Sam and Violet.

Shortly, the car stopped and I got out to see a magnificent Office building in front of me.

It had all glass exteriors and had a big sign board which read, 'The Fashion Fever'. There were people going in and out of the company and the office all over looked quite busy and posh. But then, you can't expect anything else from a company owned by The Alexander Grey, can you?

I checked the time and it was still 8:52 which means I'm early so I walked in towards the reception.

A woman with red hair answered me asking, "Good Morning. How may I help you?", in a professional tone.

"Morning. I'm Sophia Blossom. I'm joining today as the Fashion Director at the company." I informed.

"Oh, Miss Blossom. We've been expecting you. Since you're quite on time, I'll have someone show you your office and then you shall meet our CEO, Mr. Alexander Grey. Okay with you?" She finished.

"Great." I curtly replied and gave her a smile which she returned.

A man in around his early twenties showed me to my office.

It was a big office with pure white walls, marble floorings and the couches, curtains and rugs were blue in colour. There was a big desk in the middle of the room which was white in colour complimenting the blue interiors. There was a big window on the left side of the room which had a coffee table on the side with two couches on either sides of it. On the right side of the room, there was a bookshelf which had the middle rack filled with some liquor bottles with fancy glasses and the rest shelves consisted books.

The desk was already set, so I just kept my bag on it and then shortly the same man came into the office. "Mr. Grey is ready to see you." He informed me and led me to Mr. Grey's office.

I knocked on the door and shortly a 'Come In' was heard.

I twisted the door knob and walked in with my heels clicking, making the man inside the room aware of my presence. Mr. Grey, who I assume the man to be, turned around.

Holy Shit.