26. My Whole Heart

⚠️🖤 (You may skip this chapter if you're sensitive to SMUT. You skipping the chapter won't make a difference to the story. Also, it's a long ass chapter, so enjoy...)

Sophia Blossom-Grey

Alex parked the car and walked me to the door of our house. There was no one here because it's quite late right now and also it's our wedding night. I was about to set my foot in the house when I felt Alex's hands on my waist and below my knees. He lifted me up, bridal way and said, "Traditions, babe." He started walking up towards our room, all the while effortlessly carrying me in his arms.

"Am I heavy?" I playfully questioned him, gladly wrapping my arms around his neck. "Of course you're heavy. I'm carrying my whole world in my arms right now." He cheekily said and I instantly broke into a smile. I kissed his jawline, earning a faint groan from him. I wouldn't even have had heard him if the house wasn't so silent.

He kicked the door open to our room and placed me down. He closed the door and walked towards me with his brown eyes hooded with emotions of love, lust and eagerness. He stood in front of me and pulled me into his embrace by my waist. I cupped his face and kissed him, roughly. He snaked his arms around me and pulled me further into the kiss. Due to lack of breath, I pulled away and slowly started undoing his bow tie, making him smirk.

I undid the first two buttons of his shirt and was about to undo another one, when he grabbed my neck from behind and crashed his lips on mine, once again

I undid the first two buttons of his shirt and was about to undo another one, when he grabbed my neck from behind and crashed his lips on mine, once again. He inserted his tongue into my mouth, exploring every corner of it.

 He inserted his tongue into my mouth, exploring every corner of it

He sat on the bed with me in his lap. He devoured my mouth with his tongue and I slightly adjusted myself as our tongues battled for dominance. He, of course, dominated the kiss. He grabbed my hips and made me move back and forth. I understood what he was doing, more like what I was doing to him and started further rubbing my hips against him sensually.

He stood up and pushed me against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he cupped my hips to keep me stable. He attacked my neck and I started raking my hands in his lusciously soft hair. I felt his member being pressed against my thighs. He then sat me on the bed and lovingly removed all of my jewellery. He lastly removed my sandals and his shoes. He ditched his coat and the bow tie was long lost too. He hovered over me and started kissing me with urgency. I moaned as I felt his hard member, rubbing against my thighs once again. He was so damn big.