3. Prove

Sophia Blossom

Holy Shit.

Yeah, that was my first thought when I saw The Alexander Grey.

He is fucking hot.

Of course I've seen him on the magazine covers, which I by the way never read and I have heard about him from my uncle and all but believe me when I say neither the interviews nor the pictures do justice to his face.

He is drop dead gorgeous.

Damn, his jet black hair were set professionally and his brown eyes were quite similar to pools of melted chocolate. He has light stubble on his face and has this sharp jawline ready to cut anything. Weirdly I had this thought, what would it be like to run a finger across it?, which I immediately dismissed. His eyebrows were filled and perfectly cut. His nose was straight and a little pointy. His lips were baby pink, as if he had lipstick on which he clearly didn't. Wait, do boys apply lipstick or something, some times, too? I dismissed the weird thought immediately. He was wearing a black blazer with a dark blue crisp shirt inside it. No tie or anything just a simple suit made him look absolutely amazing. The outline of his bicep could be seen through the coat and it didn't took a genius for me to know he works out. His aura is powerful and intermediating.

I snapped out of my trance and cleared my throat 'cause he was staring at me as if memorising my every feature

His eyes connected to mine and he cleared his throat too but it was more to himself than me.

"Welcome, Miss Blossom." He said in a welcoming tone, a smile gracing his features. Even his voice was dark but velvety at the same time. God definitely took his time making this man.

"Thank You, Mr. Grey." I said and returned his smile.

He gestured towards the seat opposite to his as he sat down. I took the hint and sat down.

His office was beautiful!

White walls graced with black couches and a white coffee table. The desk was wooden and the chairs were grey. There was a big white open book shelf behind the desk which consisted of files and some books. There were big wall-sized windows which had a great view. The white curtains looked very nice with the couch and the view from the windows was so calming.

 The white curtains looked very nice with the couch and the view from the windows was so calming

Damn, was he loaded.

"Firstly, Officially Welcome to 'The Fashion Fever', Miss Blossom. We're very happy to have you on board. Secondly, we have a shoot coming up next week , which will be held at 4 in the 'B' wing, where usually we conduct our indoor shoots, I would like for you to supervise the clothes yourself. You'll be assigned an assistance for that today itself. I suggest you start working on that. You're with me?" He asked arching an eyebrow.

"Yes, Sir." I replied shortly.

"Okay. I'll get someone to show you around all the three wings and I'll send your assistant with the profile of the shoot. You may know the rest from Albert himself."

Who's Albert?

As If answering my thoughts, Mr. Grey calls the same person who showed me to my office, in the cabin and asks him to show me around.

"We'll meet at 4 at the 'B' wing. I hope you won't disappoint me." Alexander gets up from his chair, which I follow and he extends his hand for a greet. I shake hands with him. I couldn't help but notice the slight shiver which I felt on touching his hand.

"Trust me Sir, I won't."

Albert showed me all the three wings. Wing 'A' where the offices and cabins are and where I currently am. Then we went to Wing 'B' where all the indoor shoots are held. Different levels of the buildings are designed as different scenes. The interiors were set as bedrooms, offices, reception desks, kitchen etc. There were also floors with green and grey coloured curtains. After that, we headed to the Wing 'C' which surprisingly had only 4 floors unlike 'A' and 'B' which had 12 and 10 respectively. The last wing was used for editing and storing extra things.

When I reached my cabin the coffee was very cold and I didn't like it that way so I called for a new one.

Shortly, a girl with light brown hair and emerald green eyes walked in after knocking. She was about 5'6 which was pretty good and has this 'happy-go-lucky' girl kinda vibe. She was wearing a black ripped jeans with green wife beater and a black leather jacket. She was wearing some converse and had her hair straight and falling down her shoulder. Classy and professional. I smiled inwardly.

She placed a cup of coffee on my table and said, "Good Morning Ma'am, I'm Jennifer Parker, your assistant

She placed a cup of coffee on my table and said, "Good Morning Ma'am, I'm Jennifer Parker, your assistant."

"Morning Jennifer, can I call you that?" I asked sceptically. Many people don't like being called by their first name during their office hours. Don't wanna offend someone on my first day.

She nodded her head with a smile.

"Have a seat." I said gesturing towards the chair opposite to me.

"Thank You Ma'am." She said quietly.

"Come on Jennifer, call me Sophia. I'm 21, not 41. Besides if I shall call you by your first name, so should you. It's only fair." I said with a small laugh.

"Okay." She replied with a chuckle.

"Jennifer, can you please bring me the profile of the upcoming shoot?" I asked as I sipped my coffee. It was a cappuccino. A rather strong one and I smiled at that.

"Sure ma'am.. uh.. Sophia." I smiled at her addressing me as 'Sophia'.

After about 5-7 minutes, she was back with the file and the topic was a ballroom dancing scene. A man, who's our lead for the shoot is admiring our beautiful protagonist from afar. So I basically need to prepare the man and the woman in their tux and gown respectively. They'll change in 3 different suits and ball gowns.

We can work this. I smirked at myself.

It's time to prove myself.