10. Date

Sophia Blossom

"Hey." I said as soon as I opened the door and saw Alex standing there with a grin on his handsome face. Oh, that stupid grin of his always gets me. It's so charming. It's rare for others to see him smile 'cause he doesn't smile genuinely in front of others. His genuine smile is just so breathtaking. His brown eyes shine bright when his smile reaches his eyes. I am lucky enough to witness his real smile, I feel.

"Hey. What are you doing here so late?" I questioned as I walked inside the room with him behind me. I took my original place on the couch and he took a seat in front of me. It was unusual of him to come to my room unannounced and that to at this hour. Being the perfect gentleman that he is, he never even calls me after a certain hour to respect my privacy, let alone showing up himself.

"Just." He said and shrugged his shoulders casually. He's in a playful mood, I see. He's all smiles and is dressed casual in a pair of brown pants with an off peach tshirt and a classic dark blue jacket to accompany it. Plus he's behaving refreshingly chill. I touched my eyebrows together and gestured him to continue.

 I touched my eyebrows together and gestured him to continue

"You had dinner?" He asked me and I shook my head sideway.

"I was actually planing on ordering some room service. Why?"

"Because I'm taking you out on a date." He said with a smile and my heart skipped a beat. I had a small smile playing on the corner of my lips when I asked, "When did I agree on going out with you?" Although I was over the moon that he finally asked me out, I wasn't going to give in that soon.

He stood up from his place and walked up to me, his brown eyes getting a shade darker. He leaned down and placed his hands on either sides of me, gripping the couch. He practically trapped me between his arms and the couch, and leaned further in. He bought his lips to my ears and huskily whispered, "Don't talk as if you don't want to go out with me." He made sure his lips lightly grazed my earlobe with each word that came out of that beautiful mouth of his, very well knowing what effect his words had on me.

He lightly cupped the other side of my face and raked his nose down my neck. He showered light pepper kisses on my neck slowly, all the while sending shivers down my spine. He kissed the spot where my neck met my shoulder and lightly bit there. A small gasp escaped my mouth. I tilted my head on a side to give him further access to my skin. He licked the spot where he previously had placed a kiss and then blew on it. This was pure torture and he knew it. He continued placing kisses on my neck and I was melting under his touch to say the least. He bought his lips up to my ear once again and whispered, "Get dressed, Sweetheart." He placed a last lingering kiss on my jaw before withdrawing himself from the couch. I internally frowned at the loss of the heat.

I stood up from my place and walked towards my closet. I randomly took out a dress because right now my mind was too clouded by the thoughts of what just happened, to think straight. I walked inside the bathroom and quickly changed my outfit. It was a sleeveless midnight black one piece velvet dress with an uneven train and a v-neck which wasn't deep. I wore a black choker around my neck and small diamond earrings. I tied my hair up in a messy bun with some strands grazing my face and didn't apply much makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Alex standing near the window observing the serene view of the city of Paris bathed in the dark colours of the night

I walked out of the bathroom to see Alex standing near the window observing the serene view of the city of Paris bathed in the dark colours of the night. I walked to my closet and wore a pair of classic black strapped heels to finish my look. I walked up to Alex and placed my hand on his shoulder, sort of breaking his thoughts.

"Wow. You look incredible, Sweetheart." I muttered a small 'thank you' to him and shortly we left my room to start our date. We walked out of the hotel and the valet person drove in front of us with Alex's car. Yes, he has a car here. He actually has borrowed it for the trip, from a distant relative of his, who lives here. Impressive, I know. He opened the car door for me and once I was seated inside, he closed the door and next took his seat. He silently started the engine after we put our seat belts on, and off we drove away.

"Alex, it's roughly 12 right now. Everything will be closed at this hour. Where are we going?" I questioned as we drove on the traffic-free roads of Paris. Almost every shop, café or restaurants were closed. It was too late to have a date, I guess.

"You hungry, Sweetheart?" He asked looking at me for a split of a second before diverting his attention towards the road once again. "Obviously. The last thing I had was a glass of celery juice at 7, before the shoot started." I said in a 'duh' voice. "Then let's get you some dinner." He said and took a left turn. I spotted a restaurant with the words 'The Good Food Joint' written above it with lights. The lights were actually on but there weren't any cars parked near it.

Alex parked his car and came over my side to open the door for me. I thanked him and stepped out of the car. "How's this place open at midnight?" I questioned as we walked towards it's entrance. "I had this date planned since morning and I asked Charles, my old friend who happens to be the owner of the restaurant to keep it running for a little longer today." He replied as we stepped in. It was a very sophisticated restaurant with mild music playing in the background and dark pink sofa couches and tables neatly set. It was dimly lit and of course empty at this hour.

"You never asked, my boy. You ordered." A voice with heavy british accent said. A man who looked like he was in his 40s walked towards us. Alex smiled at him and hugged him.

"Charles, Sophia. Sweetheart, this is Charles, my old friend." He introduced us and we shook hands. "You are way beautiful than what Alex describes you to be." He placed a small kiss on my knuckle and I said a small 'thank you' to him.

Alex seated me on one of the couches and Charles handed us the menu before walking away.

"They'll serve you anything you like, so order fast, Sweetheart. I cannot wait to start our date once we're done with the dinner." He said and I looked at him and smiled.

Wait, this means there's more to this date.

This chapter wasn't suppose to go out today, but _blackheart03__ requested for another chapter and so this chapter is dedicated to this darling.