33. What do I do?

Sophia Blossom-Grey

"And... cut. It's a wrap for today's schedule everybody." The director, Chance, said as I said my last dialogue.

I was currently on the sets of Ties That Bind Us, my upcoming debut movie which is soon going to release on Netflix. The title was tentatively 'The Butterfly Effect' but there were some changes made in the script later on and Chance came up with this name. Considering the script, this was a very fitting title and they almost instantly registered it. We just wrapped a scene which in-fact was my and another one of my co-star, Ross' last day of filming.

Everyone clapped for their and others' hard work on the set as we usually do. There's this party being hosted for me and Ross at a nearby party hall too, today.

People congratulated me for the shot and those who couldn't make it to the party due some reasons, bid me a farewell. After the greetings were done, I walked towards my vanity and Jennifer came inside after me.

"Great shot, Soph. You gonna get changed for the party now?" She questioned as I started removing my rings and the ear piercings I had on for the role.

"In just a minute, Jen. I have to get ride of this black nail polish. It doesn't really go with my dress that I choose for the party." I said as I poured some acetone on a cotton swab and started working on my nails. My character always had on some black nail polish and ear piercings and now that I'm done with shooting, I can remove them.

"You're demands are so much like an actress already, Soph." Jen joked and shook her head sideways dramatically. I rolled my eyes at her and she chuckled before laying my dress out on the couch nearby.

"Get changed quickly. I'll get your face cream. I checked the bottle and it's empty apparently." Jen informed as she made her way out of my van after I thanked her.

After I was done with my nails, I picked up the dress and walked inside he bathroom in my vanity van to get changed. It was blood red coloured two-piece jumpsuit which was fit and had a long sleeves. It was off-the-shoulder and I paired it with some black kitten heels.

 It was off-the-shoulder and I paired it with some black kitten heels

After I walked out of the bathroom I called for my makeup artist. The scene I was shooting earlier didn't really required much makeup so he quickly removed it off my face.

He then started fresh with a base and gave me a very natural look. He did some basic nude eyeshadow with a slim winged liner. He contoured my cheeks, applied a little highlighter on my cheek bones and gave me a classy red lip.

After I thanked him, he left my van and I was waiting on my hairdresser to come and fix my hair. I sat on my vanity and was scrolling through my Instagram. The door opened and I assumed it was my hairdresser and didn't turn around to watch who it was.

I said a small 'hi' and expected one in return but instead I was met with this throbbing pain in my head. My vision became blurry and I felt as if everything was spinning around and soon I collapsed on my vanity table.

Author's POV

Jennifer walked into Sophia's vanity with her face cream in her hands. She held her hand out to open the vanity door but furrowed her eyebrows when she found it was already open and slightly ajar.

She stepped in and her eyes widened when she saw Sophia unconscious one her vanity. She immediately called the doctor on the set to come check up on her. She sprinkled some water on her face and lightly slapped her cheek to make her gain consciousness.

The doctor soon came in and checked up on Sophia. She had been attacked on the back of her neck apparently which rendered her unconscious. Jennifer requested the doctor not to spill the beans on her being attacked. She came up with an excuse for Sophia's absence at the party and carried her home soon.

Sophia Blossom-Grey

"Jen can you please ask the cook to make some soup for Sophia?" Kevin asked Jen and she nodded her head. I didn't really need the soup. It was just a way to discuss the attack on me in my presence. We were currently in Alex's office and he has been terribly silent ever since.

His phone alerted us of a notification and he opened it. Seeing whatever it was, his face her pale and he handed his phone to me and Alex to see the notification.

"This'll be a regular thing for poor Sophia if you don't divorce her soon. Although, I am not sure if she'd survive the next one. Choose fast, Alexander Grey."

This was from the same person who dropped off the letter earlier. I tried calling the number but it wasn't working anymore.

"What do we do now? It was a good thing the impact from the object the person used to attack you made an impact on your neck and not the back of your head. A person might even go into coma if the medulla oblongata is injured." Kev said keeping a hand on my shoulder.

"I know Kev. It is for sure the person was a girl. The guards nearby said she had the same height and body as Jen. That was the reason they allowed her in." I said and took my previous seat on the couch.

"But Soph, there are thousands of girls out there with the same height and body figure as Jen. How will we ever find her?" Kev asked and I whispered, "I don't know." I really don't. This is way more than an empty threat or a crazy fan.

This person actually wants me to get away from Alex. I looked up at him and it was eating me on the inside how silent he was. After a solid minute filled with silence passed, Alex cleared his throat getting mine and Kev's attention.

"Sophia, I want you to divorce me." My head turned towards Alex in horror.

"Alex, no." I warned him.

"What option you think I've got?" He said running his hand through his hair.

"What are you two getting at?" Kev asked and we both answered at the same time.

"I can't let him go."

"I can't let her die."

Oh God. What do I do?