42. Woman

Alexander Grey

It's been about three months since I was kidnapped and then rescued. André and Summer have been sentence with life imprisonment due to the crimes they've conducted. Kidnapping, attempt to murder, possessing threat to people's life, bribery, keeping a gun illegally and they've even been doing drugs. Uncle Ben make sure of it that they would get the most severe sentence and they did.

Everyone was waiting for me when I got back home. Jennifer, Violet, Josh, Uncle Ben, Aunt Stacy, Uncle Daniel and Aunt Regina. Kev called a doctor who came, checked up on me and have me medicines. Later that night, we all had dinner at our home together as one big happy family. It felt so beyond good to see everyone happy and enjoying.

I took good rest the following week. Soph took such good care of me in the meantime. I'm forever grateful for her. She's the best that has ever happened to me. Seriously. I even talked to her about the photo Summer showed me the other day. The one where she's sitting on a piano bench. Turns out she took some piano lessons while at her uncle's and the man was her teacher. I knew, she'd never cheat on me. I was so relieved I always trusted her.

We're going to her first movie's premiere tonight. I'm all ready and am currently waiting for her in our room.

The sound of clicking of heels on the floor bought me back here from my thoughts. I looked up at the door of our walk-in closet and saw my wife standing there. Correction, Heavenly Beautiful Wife.

She looked like an absolute dream in the nude ombré coloured evening dress

She looked like an absolute dream in the nude ombré coloured evening dress. It had small designs stitched on it and had a square neckline. She left her hair open with middle-parted hairs with curls.

She was looking so beyond beautiful that I forgot to breath for a moment there. I can't believe that I am the person this beauty has chosen to spend the rest of her life with.

"Earth to Alex," She said waving her hand before me. I smiled at her and she returned one to me.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful, Sweetheart," I said and took her left hand in mine. I kissed her wedding ring and pulled her into my arms.

"You look handsome too, baby," She said sending my nerves into overdrive.

"You have no idea what you do to me when you call me that," I said and lightly kissed her lips so as to not spoil her makeup.

"Shall we leave?" She asked and I shook my head negative. "I have something for you." I said and took the bouquet from bed. I wonder how she didn't notice it before. I gave the bouquet of fresh lilies to her and she happily took it. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Now we can go," I said and before we exited the room, she wiped her lipstick stain from my cheeks. I chuckled at the gesture.

.

.

.

.

"Here, Mr. and Mrs. Grey!" We heard another cameraman shout from the left and turned towards him. We were currently on the red carpet, getting our photographs clicked by the cameramen. I had an arm wrapped around Soph's waist, smiles on our faces.

After about 10-15 more photos, we headed inside. We met everyone there, friends and family. Soph arranged special passes for us all so that everyone can enjoy the movie. After about an-hour-and-a-half, the credits rolled and we all clapped for the cast and crew present there.

"You did a great job, love," I said and kissed Soph's lips. She gladly kissed me back this time not caring a bit about her lipstick.

We all then went to a restaurant of mine to have a lazy dinner there. After we order our food, I asked the waiter to bring out some champagne for everyone. They placed glasses for everyone on the table and then handed me the champagne bottle.

I shook the bottle and cocked it open. Everyone hooted and I simultaneously poured the liquid in their glasses.

"To Sophia!" I said and everyone repeated after me. "To Sophia!" We all raised the toast and took a sip of our champagne.

I again gestured the waiter and he bought a cake outside with the candle on it. I lit it and asked Soph to cut the cake. It had a big 'congratulations' iced on it. She cut the cake and gave me the first bite. I took some and made her eat it too. We then shared the cake with everyone and soon we got the ordered foods too.

We were very tired after we reached home. We both changed into comfortable clothes and sat on the bed.

"I have a gift for you, love," She arched her eyebrows and asked what it was.

"Open the drawer of your bedside." She nodded and did as I said. She pulled a red velvet box out of it and an envelope.

"What is this?" She asked and I winked. She opened the box and it revealed a pair of diamond earring in a flower petal pattern. "I love them," She said and kissed my cheek. She then opened the envelope and the look on her face was priceless.

"These are... these are tickets to... Morocco?" It's a place she has been wanting to go for years. She's so into the place I think she can easily take a job as a guide there.

"I thought we need a vacation after everything and it's just the perfect time." I said and she crawled in my lap. "I love you, baby." She said and crashed her lips on mine. She pushed me on the bed, hovering over me, all the while not breaking the kiss.

Christ, I'm so in love with this woman.