25. Start

Sophia Blossom

"In a minute, babe." I answered to a very impatient Alex, who's currently waiting for me in our bedroom. 3 months ago when I shifted here, in Alex's house, I didn't know what blissful times were to follow.

We've had a blast in these past months. I've found myself falling deeply in love with him, each day that passes. We go to the office together, watch Netflix at nights, he takes me on random surprise dates, we got to movies and do all the cliché couple stuff. He has been very protective of me and puts my safety first since the Thanksgiving incident.

I recovered real fast and was back at my modelling career pretty soon after. The bullet graze was light and could be covered up easily with some concealer and power. We aren't aware of who would've taken a shot at me, but Alex and his team are still searching.

Right now, I'm getting ready as he's taking me out tonight. I'm wearing a plain black dress with a black leather jacket over it. I wore some black combat boots, carried my black purse and left my hair open. I did a little natural makeup and walked out of the walk-in closet.

 I did a little natural makeup and walked out of the walk-in closet

Alex kissed my knuckles as he approached me and I smiled at him. We shortly sat in his car and instead of having a driver and Mason with us, it was just him and I. The last time this happened, we were on our first date, in Paris. I softly hummed along with Selena Gomez as her song, She, started playing.

She was too young to be the Hollywood type,
Too pure to understand the lows and the highs.
She didn't know if she was gonna survive,
It all got so much better with time.

We shortly arrived a nearby park and considering it's almost 8, there wasn't anybody here. Alex parked the car and opened the door for me. I stepped out and her naturally intertwined our hands. It's a habit of his to do that whenever we are walking.

He escorted me to a table which was beautifully set in the middle of the park

He escorted me to a table which was beautifully set in the middle of the park. There were candles lit and some deliciously aromatic food placed in it. I smiled at him but furrowed my eyebrows as if asking him, what's going on? He shrugged his shoulder and sat me on the chair. He then sat across me and we started having our dinner silently.