Summary

Years before Erza Scarlet joined fairy tail, she was trapped in the Tower of Heaven and she wasn't the only one

Years before Erza Scarlet joined fairy tail, she was trapped in the Tower of Heaven and she wasn't the only one. Halay Winters escaped with Erza only to get lost when they hit the ocean floor. Her scars healed over time as she wondered aimlessly but as she grew as her magic did too. She lost control over time which placed her on the radar of the magic council but they did nothing, after all she was a lonely child. No one even stopped to consider where she came from and what she had seen.

Master Bob of Blue Pegasus had found Halay on the street near the guild hall and immediately picked her up, sensing her magic power from miles away. He gave her rings that soothed her magic, saving her from herself and her unbearable powers. She grew up remembering everything.

As she grew older, her anger towards others grew too. This caused lots of destruction where ever she went and massive bills to the Blue Pegasus master, must to Bob's dismay. But he knew he couldn't blame the girl, past trauma made her the way she was. A new hope was put in her eyes when she found out the Tower of Heaven was destroyed but she felt broken in side when she heard Jellal was dead.

Even though she had a crush on Jellal as a child, she still missed him. She knew he was a bad person but she still cared. She mixed Erza too but she didn't have the courage to walk over to the Fairy Tail guild, probably because she knew she'd never leave again. So when the guilds came together to fight a dark guild, she bonded with the unlikeliest of people but that wasn't what shocked her. It was the fact she found Jellal alive and suddenly she felt angry again and nobody could stop her seething form.

Halay Winters

Jellal Fernandes

Jellal Fernandes

Warning!This book contains sexual themes, gore, violence and mention of abuse

Warning!
This book contains sexual themes, gore, violence and mention of abuse.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I don't own fairy tail and if I did I would confirm Nalu and Jerza cause I'm mad.

Started: 12th October 2019
Finished: ?
Edited: ?