15 | Screw The Limits

"No it can't be!" One guard exclaimed in bewilderment as the cold air settled around the three figures standing a few paces away from them. "I don't believe it. It looks just like her. Captain Erza."

"Erza. Gray. Keeri." Lucy smiled as she saw her friends, a new wave of relief filling her body as she watched her guild mates give the attackers a fierce and dangerous glare.

Halay smiled when she saw the purple hair, the dark eyes, the shirtless man. She couldn't have asked for a better rescue party and she was sure that they wouldn't hold it over her head like anyone else would. "It sure took you idiots long enough to turn up." She groaned as she tried to pick herself up, the fire in her stomach burning harder now which made her arms wobble.

"Wait is that Gray Serge and Keeri Florence?" Another guard asked but he soon answered his one question. "No those two are Earthland wizards."

"You guys have got some explaining to do." Gray seethed as his eyes darted across all of the soldiers. "Where are our friends that your king turned into a lacrima?" Nightwalker smirked a little before throwing herself towards the man, weapon ready to kill. The other red head jumped in front of him, sword ready and easily halted the attack.

"It's Erza against Erza." Lucy muttered in terror, knowing both Erzas were ruthless in battle but now that they were fighting each other, the outcome was almost uncertain. A loud voice was heard screaming behind them which sent shivers down their spine. It was full of pain and horror. It was Natsu.

"Natsu's voice is louder then before." Halay told herself as she turned her body to face down the long, dark corridor.

"Yeah, he must be close by." Gray replied urgently as he ran with Keeri to his guild mates on the floor.

"It came from up ahead." Happy identified quickly.

Erza threw her Edolas counterpart across the hall in rage. "Go on I can handle this." She instructed her friends. Keeri and Gray hesitated for a moment before running to help their trapped friends.

Keeri ran to her brunette friend and placed a hand on the girl's shoulder and helped her onto her knees. "You okay?" She asked the girl in concern, noticing the hole in the ring master's shirt.

"Yeah, can you get me out of these?" Halay replied as she held up her chained arms. Keeri smiled as she lifted her hand, a magic circle appeared and made the hardened goo turn limp. It dropped to the ground. The purple haired girl lifted the brunette up as Gray did the same with Lucy. "Where did you even come from?"

"We'll give you the detail's later. Let's go." Gray replied urgently before the group started to run down the corridor. It didn't take Keeri long to spill what had happen to them and it made the two girls extremely confused.

"You mean the lacrima in the plaza?" Lucy clarified in confusion as they ran through the stone hall.

"Yeah that's the one. It just so happens that Erza, Keeri and I were trapped inside of it." Gray told her as he looked at his purple friend who nodded in agreement.

Halay raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "Seriously?"

"How were you able to turn back to normal?" Reed questioned his close friend.

"It was Gajeel." Keeri smiled, thinking of her close friend. "He broke us out."

"Oh that's right, I almost forgot Gajeel was a dragon slayer so it would make sense that the anima didn't work on him either." Happy thought as he easily kept up with the humans.

"So I guess all the dragon slayer's were left in Earthland." Lucy said as she thought out loud.

"Not quite." Halay denied as her brown hair danced behind her as she ran. "It only sucked up Magnolia."