39 | The Infinity Castle

"Man!" Ichiya sang enthusiastically as the Christina advanced neared the Infinity Clock. "Hang in there Natsu and Lucy! I, Ichiya, along with this most elite fairy tail team will save you from enemies clutches!"

The ship's hull had been quickly repaired by Gray and Halay who used their ice make magic much to Gray's surprised. He wasn't pleased when he heard it was Lyon who taught her but she simply smirked and called him jealous. By the time the two mages had arrived back on deck, Ichiya was dancing on the top of the Pegasus head that sat on the front of the ship. Gray wanted to questioned it but Halay, knowing the short man too well, told him he was better off not knowing.

"Oh yeah! You tell 'em!" Elfman exclaimed in excitement as he punched the air. "This is for my big sis who is taking out Racer all by herself so we can keep moving forward." Halay couldn't help but wonder if he was trying to brag instead of lifting their spirits, she didn't verbally say anything.

"Please be strong," Erza whispered as she eyes the metal contraption that was floating in the air. "We'll be with you very soon."

"I hope they'll be okay." Wendy muttered in worry.

"They'll be fine. I know it." Happy announced from the floor with a confident smile. Everyone turned to look at him in confusion.

Lily was the first to speak up. "How can you be so sure about that?" He asked with his small arms over his chest.

"I've just got faith they will, you know?" Happy tried to explain his thoughts that were obviously jumbled. "I believe that Natsu is going to be alright."

"Wait, what about Lucy?" Carla questioned him once she realised he didn't say the blonde's name.

"As long as Natsu is doing okay, there is no doubt in my mind that she is too." Happy responded with a smile. Halay almost found it relieving that his simple thinking was what everyone needed right now.

"Yeah, I don't think we have any reason to worry." Gray agreed with the blue exceed.

"So let's get in there and start kicking some butt. We all know Halay's desperate to kill them." Warren told them with a knowing smile on his face as he glanced back to the brunette behind him.

Halay nodded in confirmation, her own smirk growing. "Damn right." Her magic practically jumped at the idea of murder.

A light was sent flying past the ship which made it server slightly but as fast as it came past, it went flying backwards. The mages all looked down to see the military in shambles, some were children and some were old men. It was chaos. A massive explosion went off on the ground which made Halay wince. They needed to the Infinity Clock and fast.

"The military's men are in a state of chaos as well." Ichiya observed in concern as he watched the military try and fix themselves but couldn't.

"Do you think its because of the Real Nightmare?" Erza asked the short man. Ichiya looked at her but didn't say anything. The stakes were a lot higher then anyone was expecting on

"Screw this!" Halay heard Gajeel exclaim in anger. She rolled her eyes and turned to him and her eyes almost popped out of her head. He was bent over and had a long, grey beard. His black hair was grey and Halay slapped her hand over her lips to stop her from laughing. "That stupid clock, I'm going to pound it's face in."

"Yeah good luck with that old man." Warren exclaimed. Halay couldn't contain her laughter at the sight of Warren's small head on a completely buff body. The muscles were bigger then his entire head and Halay chocked on her spit when she tried to talk properly.

"Warren, you're looking a little buff there." She stuttered out in between giggles. She suddenly noticed that her voice was higher, her chest felt lighter and that she was shorter then usual. She looked down and her now long hair was floating in her fave. "Woah, why am I teenager again?" She questioned in confusion.