54 | Rocking Your World

"Welcome to day three of the grand magic games. That puts us at the half way point." A loud voice echoed throughout the stadium making Halay groan.

The morning had been rather strange. Arthur had taken her advice and stayed at one of the Fairy Tail inns with Rose and Dimitri. However when the brunette got back to her's, Laxus and Gajeel started to scold her about picking fights with other guilds - especially Sabertooth. When she explained that she broke up a fight, they started grumbling and told her that it should have kept going. How she wished she could understand the minds of Fairy Tail wizards.

"How are we ever going to top the dramatic fights of the last two days?" Yajima questioned as he stroked his beard.

The announcer chuckled and continued, "I would personally be on my best behaviour around today's special guest from the Magic Council it's Martial Lahar." He introduced in his boisterous tone.

"It's been quite a while." Yajima greeted kindly.

"Thank you for having me here." Lahar responded, bowing his head slightly as a sign of respect.

After joking around about having eyes in the back of his head, Chapati went on to announce the first game of the day. "Let's kick of this day with a game that sure to be exciting, one that we call pandemonium! As usual, you will have just one member from each team competing so please chose wisely."

"I think I should be the one to go in from our team." Cana spoke up, looking to her team mates. Her voice made Halay turn around, not expecting it to be there. Furrowing her brows, she looked around to try and see Jellal. Shouldn't he be here?

"Well I think I should." Gajeel cut in, clenching his fist in determination. "I gotta redeem myself after yesterday."

"Why are you here anyway Cana? I thought you were a reserve member." Mira asked the brunette, touching her chin as she thought.

"Yeah, what happened to Mystogan?" Halay questioned her, finally butting into the conversation, crossing her arms over her chest. "I haven't seen him all morning."

"The guest announcer is the same guy who arrested him so he decided to sit this one out today." Cana whispered her answer, motioning to Lahar who was sat in the booth.

"Well that makes sense, just wish he'd told us." Halay grumbled in mild annoyance, wanting to be kept in the loop.

A teasing smile over-took Cana's lips as she lent into Halay, placing her arm around her shoulders. "Just because you were concerned about your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend." Halay replied, pushing the alcoholic off her.

In the end, they chose Cana mostly because everyone else had already had a fight (expect Laxus but he didn't seem all that bothered about competing). So as all the competitors started to make their way onto the field, Halay's teal eyes drifted to where her guild sat and much to her surprise, she saw her brother. A fond smile made its way onto her lips, he looked happy and that made her happy.

"All the competitors have been chosen. From Sabertooth, Olga. From Lamia Scale, Jura. From Blue Pegasus, Hibiki. From Raven Tail, Obra. From Mermaid Heel, Millianna. From Quadro Puppy, Novali. From Fairy Tail A, Erza. From Fairy Tail B, Cana. Let's all give them a round of applause folks!" A roar of claps and cheering went up around the stadium but one name sat still in Halay's mind.

"Millianna?" She questioned herself in disbelief, looking at the photo in front of her. "No way."

"Come on Hals!" Millianna cheered as they began scaling the outside of the tower. Halay was just behind the cat-girl, making sure she didn't fall to her death. "It's gonna be fun."