02 | The Magic Bomber

The girl stood in front of the group was a lot smaller then everyone else - obviously a lot younger too. However, the magic power Halay felt flowing off her was something she had never felt come from a young girl before. With the proper training, Wendy could become incredibly powerful. This was scary and amazing to the brunette.

The Triman stared at the blue haired girl in awe. "Wendy." Ren spoke her name, admiring it's beautiful nature.

"Marvelous." Eve said, accidentally saying a pun that no one picked up one.

"Cute." Hibiki smiled as he stared at the blue haired girl.

Halay snacked Hibiki's chest in annoyance. "Don't you dare." She demanded, he gave her a nervous smile in return.

"Now then, since all guilds are present. We can begin." Jura announced in his large voice. Shock eloped most of the group at his words, Halay was not one of them. She knew Jura could feel exactly what she was - she also assumed Erza could too because she was staring at the girl.

"He's not fazed by this?" Gray questioned rhetorically as he stared at Wendy who was still stood nervously in the doorway.

"Obviously not." Lyon stated in just as much shock as his former friend.

"What were Caid Shelter thinking sending a little girl on this kind of mission?" Sherry asked spitefully. "They must be hurting for members if they sent her here in her own."

"She isn't alone." A voice cut in. A shadow appeared behind the blue haired girl which shocked everyone in the room. The voice emerged from the sun light to reveal a pearl white cat. "You shouldn't jump to conclusions, gotty trollope."

"What is this?" Gray asked in confusion - again not expecting anyone to answer.

Halay furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Another cat?"

"Woah, she's just like Happy." Natsu stated in excitement, his eyes sparkling with awe. Halay had only just met the teen but had quickly figured out that pretty much everything either excited him or angered him. There was no in between.

"She can talk too?" Lucy exclaimed in disbelief.

"What a stupid cat! I'm not gotty." Sherry stated quietly behind her hand, a dark aura full of annoyance escaping off her.

Lucy stared at the pink haired girl in shock. "That's your beef?"

"Oh Carla, you followed me here?" Wendy asked the cat in a soft voice, they were obviously acquainted, if not friends.

"Of course I did. You are far to young to be travelling unaccompanied, child." Carla scolded the human girl as she approached her. The brunette raised a brow at the conversation being sparked between the two - Carla wasn't happy with Wendy being here and she couldn't blame her. The battle field is no place for a child and this might turn into a deadly one.

"Pretty kitty." The boys purred from next to Halay. She let out a heavy sigh as she stared at the three in annoyance - that was growing increasingly.

"Seriously?" She questioned them, her eyes full of a deadly glare that could kill them easily. The Triman weren't fazed by this, that had received this look many times before.

"You work with cats too?" Lucy question loudly in shock.

"Sorry." Wendy apologised loudly, her hand close to her face as she grew increasingly nervous. "I'm probably not what you expected. I know I'm much smaller and younger then most of you and I may not be much of a fighter but I can use all kinds of support magic. So please, let me join the group, I'd be so embarrassed if you sent me home."