11 | A Harsh Heart To Heart

"I knew we looked alike but seeing her is freaking me out." The clone of Lucy muttered as she stared at herself. Halay was stood time the side, completely unaware that Edolas had look-alikes of themselves. Suddenly this made sense to her, the Halay Dimitri and Jorge knew must have been the Edolas clone of her.

"Is she the Edolas version of me?" Lucy questioned as she pointed at her, her hand shaking slightly as she didn't expect the uncanny resemblance.

"I'm so confused!" Halay blurted out as she looked between the two blondes.

Rose nodded in agreement. "Me too."

"There they are." They heard a cluster of men shout with heavy amount of movement. Halay turned in alarm and her eyes widened as she saw a sea of armoured guards running towards them. She froze in terror, she had never experienced anything like it and it was core shaking.

"I'm afraid the introductions are going to have to wait." Carla announced as she grabbed the blue haired dragon slayer's hand, starting to run away and leaving the rest of the group behind.

Happy quickly joined as everyone else ran with him. "If we stay here we're all going to get caught."

Lucy and Halay's confusion was peaking as they shared a glance. What had the dragon slayers been up too? The quick patting of the feet was the only sound they could hear. The brunette's heart rate was increasing with every step as adrenaline filled her blood. The group rounded the corner and were swarmed with more guards with their weapons pointed at them.

"Alright Natsu, do what you do best!" Lucy exclaimed in excitement as she glanced at the pink haired boy. The group halted and it seemed like the dragon slayers knew something that Halay and Lucy didn't.

"With what exactly?" He asked him in a bored tone, staring at her blankly.

"Your magic, obviously." The blonde replied in an annoyance. "You're a wizard, right?"

"We haven't been able to use our magic since we got here." Natsu grumbled in anger as he thought back to all the times he wished he had magic. That's when he realised something. "Hold on, how come you can still use yours?" He questioned Lucy in surprise.

"No idea!" The blonde replied in confusion.

Halay sighed in frustration when she noticed a small group trying to sneakily attack them from the side. "I have an idea but it's going to have to wait!" She announced as she felt the air pick up around her. She lifted her arm and swung it in the guards direction, sending them flying back and hitting the other behind them like skittles being knocked over.

"If we get captured then all our friends are as good as dead." Wendy worried as she watched her friend use magic, feeling a little left out that she couldn't.

"So this means I'm the strongest one in Fairy Tail." Lucy exclaimed in glee, jumping up and down at the thought.

"Sorry to break it to you Lucy but she exists." Rose bitterly stated as she pointed over her shoulder to the brunette who was wiping out enemies easily.

Lucy ignored them red head and lifted her arm. "Open, Gate of the white ram! Aries!"

"Oh, hello. Leave everything to me." The pink haired celestial spirit exclaimed as she started to use her magic. Pink fluff filling the area, making it look like a dream more then a battle field.

"Woah what kind of magic is that?" Edolas Lucy muttered to herself in shock and awe. Something so simple was so mesmerising to the Edolas resident, a similar reaction that Halay received when she used her magic too.