52 | The Bikini Battle

"Next it's Fairy Tail Team B's Mirajane versus Blue Pegasus' blonde bombshell, Jenny Realight." The announcer screamed in excitement as he gripped the microphone.

Halay sighed deeply as she listened to the match being explained. Her eyes rolled when the crowd began to cheer and scream uncontrollably. Mira and Jenny were having a pose off in bikinis and it seemed that most of the men in the stadium were drinking it up. The brunette didn't understand why they all enjoyed it but the again, she never liked to use her body to get things.

"Seriously? This is so childish." She grumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Mira seems to be enjoying it." Laxus hummed as he watched the 'fight' carefully.

"And you seem to be enjoying the view." Halay teased the blond which made Gajeel chuckled from beside her.

"Be quiet." Laxus shushed her, a small blush on his cheeks.

Halay turn back to the arena, her eyes watching the scores. Even though it didn't seem like the judges were scoring, they were. However the numbers were pretty much the same which irked the brunette even more. Even though she didn't exactly like this match, it was nice to have a break from fighting.

"Not so fast!" The voice of Leslie shouted. Everyone looked to the Mermaid Heel area to see three dark figures jumping down. "You don't think that we were just going to let the bobble headed bimbos hog all the attention, did you?"

"We have strong and beautiful cheekahs as well." Arana exclaimed as the three figures landed on the floor, posing in their new bikinis.

"Team Mermaid Heel is the ultimate in girl power." They all chorused as sparkles appeared around them.

"This is embarrassing." Beth admitted with a slight blush in her cheeks.

"Well I certainly did expect this one coming. Mermaid heel as joined the party, even Leslie has ditched the junk in the trunk and brought the baa-baa-boom." The announcer stated in shock. Halay's mouth was gaping open in disbelief, she couldn't understand why they'd thrown themselves in the arena. It was so unnatural to her.

The crowd roared in excitement at the entrance of new girls. However the cheering was interrupted by more female voices. "Hold it you guys. All these girls are missing the most importing thing. What's the hood of skating around in your swim suits if you don't have the love to back it up? If you want love, you gotta give love." Sherry exclaimed as she hugged her younger cousin.

"And were both busting at the seems with it." Shelia added on with a smile.

"And now the cute cousins of Lamia Scale guild have thrown their bodies into the arena." Chapati Lola exclaimed with a little bit of drool coming out of his mouth. He really was enjoying the show a little too much.

It didn't take long for every female wizard in the stands to jump into the arena. Honestly, it was a mayhem but Halay couldn't lie, they looked like they were enjoying themselves. Yet, she had no desire to go down there and humiliate herself like them. Except Mavis Vermillion, the ghost that had appeared, had different ideas.

"Don't be such a party pooper!" Mavis exclaimed as she appeared in front of Halay, her dead eyes sparkling with mischief. "Let's go down together."

"Down there? In swim suits?" Halay questioned as she pointed to the arena in shock, her voice squeaking slightly. "Hell no! That's like my worst nightmare. Even when I was at Blue Pegasus, I never once became a pin up model."

"It'll be fun." Mavis insisted, clucking her fingers together.

"Wait no first master!" Halay shouted in denial but as she stepped forward, she suddenly appeared on the arena, a swim suit covering her body. She gritted her teeth as a small blush appeared on her cheeks, her arms covered her body as she stated, "I'm gonna kill her."