13

Two days later
Darrelle's POV
"I'm gone," Dantae said walking out with his suitcase in hand.

"Alright see you at mom's tomorrow," I told him since we had to push back our flights because of the heavy rain the last couple of days, it was still raining today but not as heavy and for that I was thankful, I heard a slight knock on the front door and sighed turning to look at it, this jackass.

"Dantae you know it's open," I said irritated, a second passed and the door opened to reveal Nia.

"I've been trying to get to you for two days straight," I told her pissed as she closed the door walking over to me.

"I was busy,"

"And you couldn't call me or send me a text?" I asked her folding my arms, looking down at her.

God did I feel like the bitch in this situation.

"It slipped my mind," She answered pulling my hands apart.

"Darrelle I'm sorry," she said softly her hands moving around my neck, to tell the truth the moment she touched me I had already forgiven her, but I wanted to see what she would do. So I stood there keeping the same expression.

"Next time I promise I will let you know," she said but I stood there looking at her. She grabbed my hands placing them on her ass before wrapping her hands around my neck once more. It took everything in me not to smile at her antics.

"D," she whispered pressing her body against mine, I stood there she rolled her eyes looking up at me. I could feel my dick growing in my pants and I prayed she wouldn't feel it. But by the look on her face I knew she did.

"My friend is outside waiting on me," she whispered the tension around us shifted as I watched the way her eyes moved to my lips.

"I'm leaving for Florida it's my sister's birthday this Saturday and she wants me there two days early and Trish is coming with me," she told me randomly, I smiled moving closer to her my face centimetres away.

"So am I, I'm leaving tomorrow, yearly visit to my mom's house," I replied

"You have a sister?" I asked her softly.

"Yes, she is turning 18," she whispered her lips brushing against mine as she spoke, her eyes closing hands moving to grip my shirt.

"How does the relation go family wise?" I whispered amused.

"Half sister," I hummed in response she bit her lip pulling me down bringing her lips to mine, I kissed her back immediately her hands tightening on my shirt. She began fighting me for dominance I smiled into the kiss gripping her waist pushing her back against the door.

Her tongue slipping in my mouth, I titled my head slightly taking everything she allowed me to. The sweet taste of her lips falling on mine had me weak.

I leaned forward trying to get closer, pressing my dick against wanting her to feel the effect she was having on me. She raised her leg slightly and I lifted it, grabbing the other one, loving the way she wrapped them around my waist grinding against me. Her phone began to ring and I groaned as she pulled away.

"That's probably Trish," she said slightly breathless looking at me as her phone continued to ring. She bit her lip looking at my hands still holding her legs around my waist and I smiled letting her down stepping away giving her space to answer her phone.

"Hello..yeah I'm coming..Alright," she said before ending the call.

"Let me walk you," I told her, she grabbed my hand opening the door picking up her umbrella that was leaned up against the wall and opened it. I chuckled taking it from her knowing she wasn't tall enough to hold it over my head as we began to walk.

"Call me this time" I joked and she smiled as I wrapped my hand around her waist pulling her closer to me not wanting her to get wet. We got to the car and I opened the passengers door in the front letting her get in. I shook the umbrella off greeting Trish before closing it.

"D you're gonna get wet," she said

"I'm not afraid of a little water," I said kissing her cheek placing the umbrella by her foot before closing the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️