24

Darrelle's POV
I stepped in, walking towards the room that Trish told me Nia was in.

"I found a place," I announced the moment I opened the door. I closed it turning around to see Nia sitting beside a guy I don't remember meeting, on her home office couch.

"Who is this?" I asked walking over to her.

"Tyrell he is going to be apart of my team for my case coming up," she said and he held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you man," he greeted shaking my hand.

"Likewise,"

"What do you mean you found a place?" She asked me

"It's an apartment I designed among with three others in the same building, and I know how much my designs take you're breath away," I said amused and she rolled her eyes playfully as I moved to sit on the coffee table facing her.

"We can go look at it later if you want, maybe around 1:00-1:30" I added already knowing that she'll love it.

"We'll still be in the working at that time," Tyrell said interupting our conversation.

"I don't remember asking you nothing man, this between me and my girl," I said turning back to her, he was really irritating me now.

"I'll see what I can do," she said 

"And I also have another surprise for you," I said and she smiled.

"What is it?"

"I'll let you know around 1:00-1:30," I said standing up she looked up at me amused as I kissed her on her cheek. I walked immediately seeing Trish.

"I was just about to come see did you get a chance to go look at the building?" I asked her

"Yeah, I did and it's amazing, I know she'll love it,"

"Good because I bought it," I said walking away with her.
.
.
.
.
"I like it but I kinda wish we had a third bed," she said walking towards me laying her head on my chest.

"Why, your sister has a bed and we do,"

"Yeah but for like guests and stuff,"

"Yeah but then people would want to stay over," I said and she laughed

"You're a asshole," she mumbled amused.

"And you love me" I replied amused and she laughed kissing my chest.

"I love it," she replied referring to the house.

"We can live here rent free, I didn't charge the manager for the designs," I said

"I want to start buying stuff tomorrow,"

"On which site?"

"I'm not going online shopping, I'm too impatient and if the thing doesn't look the same if its-"

"You love shopping don't you?"

"Yes I do," she replied laughing slightly and I kissed her forehead pulling her closer to me.