28

Darrelle's POV
I parked the car looking up at the building, Nia had a meeting around seven this morning and it was my job to pick her up since Dream used her car to get to class. I grabbed my phone sending her a quick text letting her know I was outside.

I sat their waiting, unbuckling my seatbelt when I saw her coming out her briefcase in hand as she moved gracefully down the stairs with a group of friends.

I got out moving over to her side of the car as my assistant sent me a text letting me know the property was ready. I smiled, happiness embracing me knowing Nia would finally be able to see it.

"Hey," she said leaning forward to peck my lips, I quickly wrapped my hand around her waist taking her briefcase.

"Are we meeting for drinks tomorrow?" A girl from her group of four asked.

"I'm not sure,"

"Who is this?" Another girl asked reaching out her hand I looked to Nia silently asking for permission and she smiled, wordlessly saying yes and I leaned forward shaking the girl's hand.

"This is my boyfriend Darrelle, D this is Ashely, Brenda, Amoya and Cassidy," she said introducing us.

"Nice to meet you all," I said pulling away from Nia to open her door.

"Now we see why you've been missing girls night," one of them commented making me smile, but I couldn't see which one since my back was turnt.

I stood by the car holding the door open as she said a few words to her friends before they left.

"Give me your hand," I told her and she did just that as I helped her into the car, knowing it would be a difficult task for her to do by herself because of the heels. I closed the door moving to my side getting in.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked knowing she usually stopped for a smoothie when she got off this early.

"Let's get some smoothies," she mumbled as I closed door, I started the car driving off, before I felt her grab my right hand moving it into her lap.

"What's on your mind?" I asked glancing over to her for a split second.

"Nothing," she replied sounding distracted as she intertwined our hands.

"Nia come on," I said bringing our intertwined hands to my mouth kissing hers before placing it in her lap once more.

"I'm just thinking," she responded turning to face me.

"About what?" I asked and she laughed slightly releasing my hand and I brought it back to the wheel as I glanced over to her before returning my gaze to the road.

"Nia-" I started but stopped when I felt her hand on the crotch of my shorts.

"What are you doing?" I asked amused trying to focus on the road.

"You asked what I was thinking about, so I'm showing you," she said pulling down the waistband of shorts removing my dick from my boxers.

"Nia, I expected you to tell me," I responded through clenched teeth as she began stroking me slowly.

"I know," she mumbled leaning forward licking my tip.

"Fuck, baby," I said not knowing whether to ask her to continue or stop. She took my tip in her mouth sucking slightly.

"Baby I'm driving," I reminded her my grip on the steering wheel tightening.

"I can see that," she replied amused before taking me down to the back of her throat in one go, making me swerve slightly.