21

Darrelle's POV
I woke up opening my eyes to realize that Nia wasn't in the bed. I groaned slightly irritated as I rolled over to see that the sheet was barely on the bed and memories of last night filled my mind making me smile.

I looked at the clock to that it was 9:13 am. I got up taking a quick shower, brushing my teeth. I pulled on a pair of black joggers, a white top and matching white socks. I walked over to the door pulling on my slides before walking downstairs, going down the hall.

I stepped into the kitchen to see Nia, Trish and Dream talking but the conversation stopped the second I walked in. I didn't take a smartass to guess that I was the topic of conversation but I don't mind.

"Good morning," I said greeting them and they replied as I walked over to the fridge grabbing a bottle of water. I walked over to Nia kissing on her cheek before saying.

"Can't you sleep in for one day?" I asked her and she hummed turning to face me.

"We're all going to the mall" She said as my free hand moved around her waist.

"Now?"

"Yes now, " she said amused.

"Five minutes," she added turning in my arms not leaving any room to argue.

"You love being in control don't you?" I asked whispering in her ear.

"Don't you?" She asked amused, I chuckled walking away. I went upstairs replacing the top with a red t-shirt. I sent Jason and Andre a quick text telling them to meet there knowing that I'd probably be walking by myself or with Michael, since they were discussing it with him last week.

I grabbed my black shoes pulling them on before grabbing my brush, brushing my hair back into place realizing that Nia kinda messed up my waves. I grabbed my durag putting it on before putting my wallet and phone in my pocket heading downstairs

"Whose car are we taking?" I asked as I walked into the living room to see them standing.

"Yours," Nia answered

"Come on," I said opening the door to the garage holding it open as I allowed them to step in before I did. After a couple minutes we were walking through the mall. Nia ahead with Trish and Dream as Michael, Jason, Andre and I trailed behind.

"Isn't that Alicia?" Andre asked and I followed his gaze to see her with two of her friends I remembered sleeping with.

"Yeah," I replied putting my head down not wanting her to see me.

"That's some ass you should still be hitting," Andre said and I chuckled

"You're always talking about some dumb shit," Jason said and I nodded in agreement.

"You know we bout would've hit that," Andre replied

"You would've hit that, don't involve me and get me in trouble," Jason said making me laugh.

"Michael you wouldn't have hit that?" He asked.

"I don't know, Darrelle what is she like in bed?" He asked making Andre smile, I shrugged not planning to get in any trouble.

"She is a freak," Andre replied laughing.

"Darrelle remember how sh-"

"I don't remember nothing man," I said cutting him off.

"I'm going to walk ahead before you get me in trouble," I sat chuckling making him and Jason laugh. I sped up catching up to the group of women I could hear them talking but the moment they realized I was there the conversation ended.