19

Darrelle's POV
The party was now over and everyone left going back home with the exception of Dream, Michael, and Trish. Trish and Dream in one room, Dream in a another and Michael in the next leaving Nia and I in my room. She was laying on my chest her arm wrapped over my torso.

"Thanks for everything today D," Nia said cutting off my thoughts and that same emotion from earlier came back, I kissed her forehead pulling her closer.

"It seems the closer we get, the freakier you become," I whispered thinking back and she laughed slightly.

"That's not true,"

"Do you remember wanting to suck me off, in a car outside of your parents house?" I asked and she smiled staying quiet making me chuckle.

"But I didn't," she replied I smiled kissing her forehead as we drifted off into comfortable silence.

"Nia," I called out after a couple seconds not being able to sleep, she hummed softly and the thought that was keeping me awake ran through my head again.

Shit

At this point I don't really care I just wanted to get it out, I didn't have time for the games or the rules.

"I love you," I whispered and she looked up at me smiling before the smile turned into a frown.

"Stop playing with me D,"

"I'm not I love you," I repeated chuckling she sat up searching my eyes.

"Yes I do," I replied chuckling "and you don't have to day it back if you don't feel it"

"Now I feel bad," she said softly pushing back the covers, climbing over straddling me.

"Baby you don't have to feel bad, I didn't say it for you say it back, I said it because I wanted you to know that I love you," I said.

"You're so perfect," she whispered more to herself.

"But you still don't love me," I joked and she frowned not catching on.

"Hey baby I'm playing," I said chuckling and she looked up at me the frown not leaving.

"I'm sorry I can't say it D it's ju-"

"Hey you don't have to explain yourself," I said cutting her off. She stayed there looking down on me. I leaned up kissing her lips softly.

"Can you smile?" I asked but she kept the frown.

"How are you going to be mad at the man who gets all your angles?" I asked and she sent me a smile

"You promised," she whispered kissing my lips pushing me back on the bed, her hands moved under my shirt slowly rubbing my bare chest

"Nia no," I said as her hand slowly started to descend.

"Why not?" She whined.

"Your sister and bestfriend is in the room behind us and your Michael is in the room in front of us," I told her she rolled eyes.

"He's not my Michael,"

"Then whose is he because he's not mine," I said and she smiled pecking my lips.

"You're so fucking annoying," she whispered bitting my lip, kissing me softly.

"We're not having sex," I said and she rolled over falling on her back groaning I chuckled watching her.

"Go to sleep," I replied kissing her forehead and she smiled.

"You were amazing for your first time, probably the head I've gotten in a long while," she said and I chuckled happy I could make her feel good.

"Goodnight Nia,"
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes not remembering when I feel asleep. My body felt light and I looked around realizing that Nia wasn't in bed.

"Nia," I called out but got no answer. A yawn left me as I grabbed my phone off the nightstand calling her, just to realize that her phone was on the bed. I got up stretching going downstairs to find the living room and kitchen empty, I walked down the hall going to my office.

I opened the door to see her on the laptop, she looked up slightly frightened when she heard the door close.

"What are you doing up?" I asked sleepily walking over to her.

"I got some new evidence for a case," she replied and a smile made its was onto my face.

This woman was fucking crazy

"Are you crazy?" I asked and she rolled her eyes as I moved over to her. I kissed her forehead softly sitting down on the desk.

"You don't have to stay up with me,"

"I know but I want to," I said looking at her, she was in one of my white shirts with nothing but her underwear underneath her nipples peeking through her shirt since it was very thin. I saw them harden and I looked up to find her watching me.

"Do you want help?" I asked and she smiled reaching for a piece of paper.

"Yeah dictate that, so I can type," I took the paper scanning the words.

"I didn't really mean it, I was just being nice," I said and she rolled her eyes slapping my knee.

"I'm fucking with you," I said chuckling

"Read from the first paragraph,"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️