30

Darrelle's POV
We stood with the bags as she knocked on the door her hand in mine. The house was beautiful fruit trees in the front, like mango, plum, etc. The lawn was perfect with a cement drive way leading up to the veranda of the blue and white house.

The door opened and a teenage boy appeared, a bright smile immediately becoming present on his face.

"It's Nia," he shouted happily moving closer, pulling her in a hug she smiled hugging him back, she laughed slightly as a girl walked out doing the same.

"Come in and close the door before the mosquitoes start coming in," A faceless voice yelled irritated from inside and Nia laughed as they pulled away.

"Alright," the girl shouted back as the boy went for the bag Nia was holding as I pulled in the other, taking off my shoes along with Nia at the door.

"A who dis?" The boy asked and the girl who seemed to be a year or two older than him, slapped him upside the head making him hiss.(who is this)

"English," she scolded and Nia laughed making him glare her way.

"Who is this?" He corrected rubbing the back of his head and I smiled.

"Darrelle these are my younger cousins Nathan and Ashley, and this is my boyfriend Darrelle," she introduced as a older lady walked out wiping her hands in a cloth before throwing it over her shoulder.

"You must be Darrelle, nice to meet you sweetheart," she said pulling me in a hug that I returned, before she turned to Nia hugging her.

"You forget about me?" She asked Nia making her laugh.

"Grandma I call you once a week,"

"And when was the last time you visited?" She asked pulling away smiling and Nia shook her head in disbelief.

"I was starting to think you forgot the address," She added.

"Food is almost ready, you guys can go and freshen up," her Grandma said walking away and I chuckled.

"How long are you staying?" Ashely asked as she and Nia walked ahead leaving me and Nathan with the bags.

"How long have you been dating my cousin?" Nathan asked as we trailed behind.

"Almost seven months," I replied as we stepped into the room. He placed the bag by the bed as they both left closing the door.

"Come here," she ordered softly and I smiled moving over to her, she pulled into a hug kissing my chest softly.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she laughed slightly.

"Yes I'm okay D," she whispered

"I love you baby," I whispered back kissing her forehead, after a couple seconds she pulled away looking up at me.

"Do you want to join me in the shower?" She asked and I chuckled.

"No, I'm not trying to be burnt alive by the damn water," I said and she laughed, kissing me softly her hands on my chest.

"We're not going in there to shower D," she whispered against my lips and I smiled.

"Nia-"

"I'll be quiet, I promise,"

"You say that all the time," I replied and she smiled pecking my lips resting her head against my chest, her hands wrapping around my torso.

"I have everything planned for the week," she mumbled randomly and I smiled my hands moving to her ass gripping it.

"What exactly will we be doing?"

"You'll know tomorrow," she said pulling away walking to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
The next day
I got out the shower and drying myself, it was currently after seven and Nia woke me up a few minutes ago telling me to get ready.

I really enjoyed her food, Nia's family was truly blessed when it came to cooking. I wrapped the towel around my waist stepping out of the bathroom to see Nia sitting on the bed in a red two piece swimsuit, her phone in her hand.

"So we're going to the beach?"

"Yes," she replied looking up at me, putting away her phone.

"So why am I up this early?"

"It's almost eight," she said smiling motioning to my black swim trunks on the bed. I moved over to it removing my towel and she turned looking at me.

"So you don't think eight is early?" I asked pulling on my trunks and she smiled rolling her eyes. I pulled on a white t-shirt and my durag watching as she moved over to her suitcase.

"My grandma is waiting for us,"

"We're all going?"

"Yeah, the household and a couple friends," she said pulling on a pair of shorts, I smiled as she closed her suitcase moving behind her.

"You look amazing," I whispered kissing her shoulder and she titled her head to the side, silently telling me to kiss her neck.

"And you smell good," I added amused realizing that she was wearing my cologne. She laughed slightly as I kissed her neck.

"I smell like you," she whispered back and I smiled against her neck.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," she replied smiling and I kissed her forehead before pulling away.

"Let's go get you something to eat," she replied turning to peck my lips. My hands moved to her ass and she smiled.

"Do you want to eat me instead?" She asked bitting her lip slightly and I nodded making her smile.

"Let's go," she said pulling away going to the door and I chuckled.

"So you're going to leave me to starve?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️‼️