15

Darrelle's POV
I stepped into to the living room laughing at Carter's joke to see Nia, Trish and dream setting the dinning table that was situated in the room.

Nia was placing a plate down, she was bent over slightly giving a great view of her ass. I averted my gaze not wanting to be caught be Tevin this time. All their gazes turned to us and I made way over to Nia as her mother stepped in.

"Where were you guys?" Nia asked me.

"I was outside teaching your father how to play basketball," I said loud enough for him to hear.

"If I was a little younger" he said laughing going up the stairs I was about to pull Nia towards me when she placed her hand on my chest stopping me.

"You're sweaty," she said looking up at me her eyes meeting mine.

"So I can't touch you?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"Not with you're body," she said amused.

"Now where is the fun in that?" I asked whispering in her ear.

"My room is upstairs the door at the end of the hall," she said smiling making my dick twitch.

"You can go take a shower," she added probably after repeating her sentence in her head.

"And what would I wear?" I asked her.

"Your clothes, "

"They're wet, "

"I have your hoodie from the other night, "

"I don't if I should find that cute or label you as a stalker, " I told her she rolled her eyes playfully turning away from me moving closer to her sister, I chuckled going upstairs going directly where she sent me grabbing my clothes from the bathroom on my way up.

I searched for a couple seconds before finding her suitcase under the bed. I opened it to see the hoodie. I chuckled finding it cute more than anything.

I placed the other pieces of clothes back in the suitcase closing it before placing it under the bed.

I took a quick shower before getting dressed. I stepped out into the room to see Nia sitting on the bed her head in her phone, she looked up once I closed the door.

"I thought you were renovating in there," she said amused I chuckled, taking the time to scan her childhood room, it was the room of a geek. I looked back towards her to find her looking at my crotch.

"Are you wearing underwear?" She asked curiously her eyes focused on the area.

"No," I said chuckling walking towards her she looked up at me.

"You realize your dick is showing right?" She said and I looked down.

"You can barely see it," I said

"I know that but I can see it's there, " she said staring at my crotch again.

"That's because you keep looking at it,"

"How can I not it's staring at me" she said amused.

"I have underwear in my suitcase, " she said her eyes moving to meet mine and I looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Boxers right?"

"Yes D," she replied and I thought came to mind.

"Whose?"

"Mine, not another man's, I'm not crazy," she said laughing.

"I just find men's underwear comfortable to sleep in, so I have a buck load" she added as I kneeled down pulling out the suitcase opening it.