29

One week later
Darrelle's POV
I laid there as she continued to draw small circles on my chest, her naked body pressed into my side.

"Your mother wants me to come visit, when will that be? " She asked breaking the silence and I chuckled, every since the first phone call they had they have become bestfriends, my mother checks up on her more than she does me.

"Next week,"

"But we're going to Jamaica next week," she pointed out kissing my chest.

"We can take our leave starting to tomorrow spend two days at my mom then leave for Jamaica, " I whispered back

"Okay," she replied throwing her leg over my body, I mentally thanked God that I pulled on some boxers this morning before getting back in bed.

"Teach me something in Jamaican," I said and she laughed.

"What do you want to know?"

"How do I say 'I love you'?," I asked and she smiled.

"You just change I to mi and you to yuh,"

"Me?"

"No mi," she replied laughing

"What's the difference?"

"The I at the end," she mumbled amused.

"Mi love yuh, " I repeated and she laughed loudly making me laugh.

"Please don't ever say that again," she said calming down slightly.

"Don't I sound as sexy as you do speaking Jamaican?" I asked and she smiled sitting up pushing back the sheet moving over to straddle me.

"I sound sexy?" She asked leaning down her hands on either side of my head.

"Yeah, you do especially when you're mad," I replied and she moved closer bitting my bottom lip.

"Tell me you love me," she whispered and I smiled at my little freak.

"I love you baby, " I replied and she began kissing me, not missing the way her nipples hardened at the words. She pulled away sucking on my earlobe grinding against me.

"You know I'm your little slut right?" She asked the words going straight to my dick.

"Yeah,"

"And whatever you want to do with me you can?" She whispered in my ear, her breath fanning against my neck, I hummed in response loving the heat between her legs that was touching the skin of my dick.

My phone began ringing beside us and I groaned frustratedly making her smile.

"Just turn it off," I replied and she sat up reaching for it, rolling her eyes the moment she looked at the screen. She declined the call resting the phone on my chest as she moved over to her side of the bed.

"What?" I asked picking up my phone to see who called, when I saw the name I immediately-

"You know I'm not sleeping with her right?" I asked cutting my own thoughts short, I even forgot she was in my phone.

"I know that, can you get your number changed or something?" She asked sitting up.

"I will," I said telling my assistant to do just that. I placed my phone back on the nightstand before reaching for her.

"I'm no longer in the mood," she said getting up, walking into the bathroom. I groaned as I heard the water running.

"Why did you have to be a slut before me?" She asked seriously making me laugh. I got up from the bed pulling off my boxers throwing it in the hamper before making my way to the bathroom. I could see her blurry silhouette through the glass door and I smiled, pulling it back to see her under the water.

"I said I'm not in the mood," she mumbled as I stepped in closing the door.

"I'm just here to shower" I told her watching as she turn to face me.

"Then why is your dick hard?"

"Because I'm not blind," I replied and she hummed.

"Can you turn off the water please?" I asked knowing it was probably hot as shit. She gave me a knowing look turning it off.

"Bathing in fire, I knew you were a fucking demon," I mumbled under my breath and she laughed hearing me.

"What?, I'm a demon?" She asked amused and I chuckled as she turned on the water slightly wetting her hair.

"Yeah a sex demon," I replied and she laughed.

"A sex demon?" She asked and I said a small yes, very amused.

"I like it," she mumbled turning off the water tipping to get her shampoo.

"Can you?" She asked knowing it would be easier if I got it, I moved behind her pressing my dick against her ass purposefully as I grabbed it she laughed slightly as I handed it to her.

"Thank you," she replied pouring what looked like half of the bottle in her hair.

"You need that much?" I asked and she nodded surprising me, I never really watched wash her hair because she usually washes it in the shower and our temperature settings for the water are completely different.

She began rubbing it and suds appeared, I grabbed her hands placing them on my chest, moving my hands to her hair washing it loving her wet curls. After washing her hair and she used different hair products I didn't know about, she then placed a shower cap over her head washing her hands.

"No wonder you spend a year in the shower," I said and she smiled turning to face me as I continued to run the wash cloth over my back.

"Let me" she said taking it from my hands immediately going to my dick stroking me. I thrusted in her hand slightly and she smiled clearly amused handing it back to me.

After a couple minutes we were both wrapped in towels, I leaned against the wall waiting for her to finish brushing her teeth since she started after me because of the products she had to put in hair. I listened to her humming as she performed the action a smile on my face.
.
.
.
.
One week later
I pulled her carry on giving it to the driver who placed it in the trunk with others. We currently in Jamaica, we left my mother's house yesterday and got on a plane, it wasn't really much of an introduction since they talked on video calls everyday. I was convinced my mother had replaced me.

I closed the car door watching as the driver got in. They exchanged a couple words in Jamaican that I didn't understand a lick of, before he drove off.

"Confused?" She asked amused and I chuckled nodding.

"I don't even want to teach you, in fear of you repeating it, " she said smiling fixing my durag slightly. She was so fucking perfect, how I got her to be with me was still slightly puzzling.

"What?" She asked her hand moving from my head to my chest.

"Come here," I said and she smiled pecking my lips.

"Where are we staying?" I asked when she pulled away, knowing she was the one who did everything concerning this trip.

"With my grandma," she replied
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️‼️